[Unban Request] Giant Pony
My Name: Giant Pony

My Ban ID: 21965

Banned By: [FL] Grubs

Reason: Skybox, and attempted rdm.

Involved:

Why We should Unban You:
This is the second time i have been acused of something without the admins asking me why or anything. Now i am not even asking for a full Unban the skybox was completly my fault, although i have read the rules several times and i guess that one slipped my mind because i dont recall that being a rule. I want to be banned for less time. The dude i "attempted to rdm" was punching me constantly before that he brought me down to about 80 hp. i told him ingame if you hit me again ill stab you. he hit me again and ran away, i let him get away because i knew i would probably see him again later. i did see him again, that is why i stabbed him because he was non stop punching me before that. so maybe get the full story first. also, disabled only saw me run up and stab that guy, he never asked why. in the video he put up i yelled "i told you not to punch me again!!!" that is why i stabbed him. thank you for not getting my story. also why is it that i see people get banned on the server for "mass cdm" for 1 day, and i get banned for 3 days for a prop not hurting anyone which i then got rid of after i wanted to test hydrolics cause i was confused (granted, not the best place for that Tounge) but i did not try to rdm anyone he had that comeing to him!

Now that i have read the rules from here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792
i have came to the conclusion i would like much much much much shorter ban or a full unban, infact the reasons you banned me for are both invalid. i did build in a public place, but that is not why you banned me. that is the only rule i broke. the rules say nothing about skybox, or anything like that. my prop was supported because it was frozen and at the time not in the air and if it was in the air it would of been supported by the hydrolics. My final note is that if people publicly build on the server they do not get banned, it simpily gets deleted by a admin. if the person constantly builds it may come down to a blacklist or a ban, But i only did this one time! But i would like to be unbanned because you did not list the correct rules that i broke in the ban.
(01-17-2013, 05:31 PM)rockyrebel Wrote: My Name: Giant Pony

My Ban ID: 21965

Banned By: [FL] Grubs

Reason: Skybox, and attempted rdm.

Involved:

Why We should Unban You:
This is the second time i have been acused of something without the admins asking me why or anything. Now i am not even asking for a full Unban the skybox was completly my fault, although i have read the rules several times and i guess that one slipped my mind because i dont recall that being a rule. I want to be banned for less time. The dude i "attempted to rdm" was punching me constantly before that he brought me down to about 80 hp. i told him ingame if you hit me again ill stab you. he hit me again and ran away, i let him get away because i knew i would probably see him again later. i did see him again, that is why i stabbed him because he was non stop punching me before that. so maybe get the full story first. also, disabled only saw me run up and stab that guy, he never asked why. in the video he put up i yelled "i told you not to punch me again!!!" that is why i stabbed him. thank you for not getting my story. also why is it that i see people get banned on the server for "mass cdm" for 1 day, and i get banned for 3 days for a prop not hurting anyone which i then got rid of after i wanted to test hydrolics cause i was confused (granted, not the best place for that Tounge) but i did not try to rdm anyone he had that comeing to him!

Now that i have read the rules from here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792
i have came to the conclusion i would like much much much much shorter ban or a full unban, infact the reasons you banned me for are both invalid. i did build in a public place, but that is not why you banned me. that is the only rule i broke. the rules say nothing about skybox, or anything like that. my prop was supported because it was frozen and at the time not in the air and if it was in the air it would of been supported by the hydrolics. My final note is that if people publicly build on the server they do not get banned, it simpily gets deleted by a admin. if the person constantly builds it may come down to a blacklist or a ban, But i only did this one time! But i would like to be unbanned because you did not list the correct rules that i broke in the ban.

Link to the ban request thread:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23995
i know this wont help, but i have had nothing better to do today so i have been checking the forums often. i know for a fact that atleast 3 admins have looked at this one of which being Grub the one who banned me. i dont understand how you have the time to check it but not respond. also thanks for deleting my signature while u where vieweing my post ant not responding Cheese
like i said i know this is not helping, but it is true even if you disagree in the least it is my opinion.
This is the second time i have been acused of something without the admins asking me why or anything.
Ok first of all admins don't ask you if they've been provided CLEAR evidence of your rule breaking in a BR.

Second the unban request rules state:
6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.
You were seen in the video attempting to kill someone with a knife because they punched you, after the event of the assault. Not only that you made a massive skybox in the middle of the street all recorded by me, you clearly broke the rules and the BR shows you doing it.
OK DISABLED!!!! i explained this in the unban request! i didnt break the rules the dude had it comeing to him!!! and skybox is not against the rules!! READ THE FULL REQUEST!
(01-17-2013, 09:48 PM)rockyrebel Wrote: OK DISABLED!!!! i explained this in the unban request! i didnt break the rules the dude had it comeing to him!!! and skybox is not against the rules!! READ THE FULL REQUEST!

I did read the request, you did break the rules and that's why you got banned. If you didn't break the rules then the BR wouldn't of been approved. Constructing a massive skybox in the street blocking roads wouldn't happen in real life therefore it is fail rp. The guy may of had it coming to him; yet it still isn't a valid reason to kill someone on FL.
i did warn him, it is a valid reason. you are not a admin i dont want your input. why do you get enjoyment out of watching people get banned over small things? it was not a skybox, it failed. you are not in the right to say if it is a valid reason or not it is because i warned him, but "conviently" for your sake it did not show the part of me deleting the skybox in less then a minuite, and it did not show me warning the dude! also, why is it that you find the need to act like you actully get a final say in this i did not break any rules. "skyboxes" are not against the rules and if you read my ban it said "for sky boxes and attempted rdm" not fail rp and invalid reason to kill. skyboxes are listed no where in the rules.once again, Do not post in this thread your opinion means nothing to me i just want a admins responce not yours.
i also said i would like a SHORTENED or complete unban, because the skybox was completly my fault i admited to that! so stop reading parts of what i say so you can be right!
final note: i just remember i was a window washer, and i was trying to get the hydrolics to work so i could go and be one for nexus! window washer rp is not against the rules now is it? its not fail rp if its for your job is it? i dont think so.
(01-17-2013, 10:47 PM)rockyrebel Wrote: i did warn him, it is a valid reason. you are not a admin i dont want your input. why do you get enjoyment out of watching people get banned over small things? it was not a skybox, it failed. you are not in the right to say if it is a valid reason or not it is because i warned him, but "conviently" for your sake it did not show the part of me deleting the skybox in less then a minuite, and it did not show me warning the dude! also, why is it that you find the need to act like you actully get a final say in this i did not break any rules. "skyboxes" are not against the rules and if you read my ban it said "for sky boxes and attempted rdm" not fail rp and invalid reason to kill. skyboxes are listed no where in the rules.once again, Do not post in this thread your opinion means nothing to me i just want a admins responce not yours.

I don't care if you 'want' my opinion, however I'm involved therefore I can post on this thread. Killing someone for punching you is rule breaking and regardless of warnings RDM, fail rp and backseat moderation it could fall into any of those categorys. Let me ask you in real life would you place a huge skybox on the middle of the street? No you wouldn't nor would you be able to. Stop pretending your inocennt and I made you out to be some rulebreaker. To answer your question: no I don't enjoy making ban requests and I always call members of staff if there are any on, however in this case I saw you and various others breaking rules so I did what had to be done. It gives me tremendous pleasure to see minges get banned; it means they can't ruin anyone elses experiences for their suspension time and hopefully means they read the rules.
Yes cause a prop not hurting ANYONE is mingeing somehow, and depending on who you are if your getting punched on the street for no reason in real life i think you might stab him in defence!(making tht not backseat moderation or fail rp.) now get off my thread and let the ADMINS respond! and yes i would place a huge skybox in the middle of the street if i was a window washer, which is what i was attempting to rp as, but i did not get the hydrolics to work. i was not being a minge who was a ruining the game for? the guy punching me non stop was ruining the game for me. i dont want you definitions or responses for the final time! disabled you are wrong, get over yourself.
(01-17-2013, 11:02 PM)rockyrebel Wrote: Yes cause a prop not hurting ANYONE is mingeing somehow, and depending on who you are if your getting punched on the street for no reason in real life i think you might stab him in defence!(making tht not backseat moderation or fail rp.) now get off my thread and let the ADMINS respond! and yes i would place a huge skybox in the middle of the street if i was a window washer, which is what i was attempting to rp as, but i did not get the hydrolics to work. i was not being a minge who was a ruining the game for? the guy punching me non stop was ruining the game for me. i dont want you definitions or responses for the final time! disabled you are wrong, get over yourself.

Funny how the stories changed and now you were just an innocent rper... And back to reality. The guy punched you say 3 times, after that he ran off you hunted him down turning it from self defence to RDM/Backseat moderation. You were making hydrolics work? Bullshit, you were being arrested by the police.
P.S I dont care if you want my definitions or not and I'm not obsessed with myself. Tip for when your ban time runs out - Don't use the FL servers as your playground it's meant for rp and that's what I want to be able to do in v33x.