State of Decay
(01-16-2013, 03:59 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Looks like good enough for another FUN game to play when bored

Not very realistic but still good

Spoiler :
1:15 Woman jumping a bit above 2 meters high

Keep in mind it is an arcade game, not supposed to be realistic, It only has realistic elements, I think it's only in Beta, too.
I think i'll get it ,, looks good ..
(01-18-2013, 04:27 PM)Astrid Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 03:59 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Looks like good enough for another FUN game to play when bored

Not very realistic but still good

Spoiler :
1:15 Woman jumping a bit above 2 meters high

Keep in mind it is an arcade game, not supposed to be realistic, It only has realistic elements, I think it's only in Beta, too.

The zombie mechanics, community growth, AI personalities/characterstics/reactions/actions, scavenging and outpost + base creation is going to be realistic, whereas combat, driving and other similair things are arcade style.

I just love how it looks and how the community and base creation is going to work as well as the AI's personalities. If anyone's actually looked beyond the trailer and beta footage...
(01-21-2013, 11:51 AM)Slowrider8 Wrote: This is gonna turn out like DayZ, WarZ, and ZombieU; Shit.
Don't bother.

Don't give false information on something you don't know about.
Also, DayZ and ZombiU are amazing, not shit at all. That's YOUR opinion, not everybody's.. If DayZ was "shit" BIS wouldn't of hired rocket.