State of Decay
State of Decay is coming to PC too! If you don't know what state of decay is; it's basically an "open-world zombie survival sandbox simulation" single-player game, 16SQKM Map, ANY building you can enter, you can build your own bases, upgrade them, everything. It looks amazing. The original plan was for XBL Only, but it's been changed to XBL and PC, which is great news. It's coming in February, for XBL and PC, I dunno if PC is planned for a later release, but hopefully not.
A bit about the game:

The end is here. Life as you knew it has gone to hell after the mother of all zombie outbreaks. Now you and the few scattered survivors must band together to survive and rebuild in a 3rd-person action game set in a dynamic open world. You choose where to make your stand, designing and fortifying your home base, performing daring raids for food and ammunition, and rescuing other playable survivors with unique talents. The open, sandbox world develops in real-time, shaped by your actions, dynamically generating content based on your choices and the ever-increasing zombie threat.
State of Decay is our ambitious zombie-survival open world game currently under development at Undead Labs for release on Xbox 360 / Xbox LIVE Arcade and PC.
We’ve all sat around with friends, debating the best ways to survive the zombie apocalypse. Well, the time for speculation is over; State of Decay will let you put your personal survival plan to the test.

Here’s what you can expect to see in State of Decay:
Zombie Survival
What if society came screeching to a halt? What if all our rules and laws no longer mattered? State of Decay brings these questions to life in a very real way. It’s not just about combat; it’s about doing what you must do to stay alive. Food, water, shelter, and ammo — you’ll need them all. Taking you beyond the initial panic, and beyond the first weeks of the crisis, State of Decay is the embodiment of the “What if?” zombie apocalypse scenario.

An Evolving World
State of Decay is an open sandbox world that develops in real-time, dynamically generating content based on your actions, the choices you make, and the ever-increasing zombie threat. Decide where you’d like to set up a fortified safe haven for you and other survivors you’ve rescued, then form raiding parties to gather resources and create supply chains. Use the materials you’ve gathered to develop your community as you see fit, but be careful — resources will deplete as you pillage areas, and zombies are attracted to noise and activity. Take up the offensive by assaulting hordes before they reach your settlement, or focus on improving your defenses against the massed zombie attacks. Every choice and every action matter in this fully simulated, evolving world.

Here's the trailer, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yvUGEmj_MY

And here's an interview about the game; http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...9AMWoueTTM

So, who's excited for this game?
It looks awesome they have out alot of effort in it.
But I am not the guy that plays this kinda games but it looks awesome.
Another zombie game?

Meh, although I'm sceptical (as always) I do hope that this turns out to be decent.
(01-13-2013, 11:16 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Another zombie game?

Meh, although I'm sceptical (as always) I do hope that this turns out to be decent.

It's been in development for about 3 yes, yes it's legitimate.
Looking forward to this, I actualy found it back when it was called Class 3, but stoped looking into it when i noticed it was Xbox live only, thank god they changed that.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Russkie
Shit...This thing looks awesome, getting this for xbox. :3
Sounds good, can't get enough zombie games..despite all the terrible ones that make you wonder why they even bothered.
Lead by example.
Will be waiting for reviews and stuffs before getting it ... Companies giving out an "amazing" list of features generally either fail and put them totally bugged, either cut 80% of it all of sudden and put the rest through "DLC".
(01-14-2013, 12:10 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Looking forward to this, I actualy found it back when it was called Class 3, but stoped looking into it when i noticed it was Xbox live only, thank god they changed that.

Yup, me too. Completely ignored it's existence when they said "Xbox Only" I watched that video, he said PC and I was immediately interested again.
Looks like good enough for another FUN game to play when bored

Not very realistic but still good

Spoiler :
1:15 Woman jumping a bit above 2 meters high