The Green Mile
Last night I watched The Green Mile.

I am not usually one to cry at things, I have only cried at 1 game when it comes to actual emotion but never a film, but this one grabs your emotions and snaps them like a stick over it's knee, Watch it.
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • Altoria
was forced to watch it in school and it was okay i guess.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Watched a while back. Really good film and very sad.
(01-17-2013, 10:59 AM)The Doctor Wrote: was forced to watch it in school and it was okay i guess.

You quite obviously didn't focus on it.
I've seen it before, I wouldn't say it went as far to make me feel sad, but then I'm an emotionless brick Tounge, but it is a very powerful film and besides saving private ryan, one of tom hanks best performances.
I saw it once, having never heard of it. Definitely an interesting film.

If you fancy watching a Tom Hanks film that will pick you up after the emotion of The Green Mile then watch The Terminal.
I've watched this film.
Great and very emotional.
Its movie where big black guy ( who was accused of killing little girl) gets executed?
(01-17-2013, 05:13 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Its movie where big black guy ( who was accused of killing little girl) gets executed?

Yes, that's the one.
(01-17-2013, 04:48 PM)Adman Wrote: I saw it once, having never heard of it. Definitely an interesting film.

If you fancy watching a Tom Hanks film that will pick you up after the emotion of The Green Mile then watch The Terminal.

OR... watch a silly cartoon Tounge.