Spud's Forum Unban Request
Posting this for Spud.
He has been banned from the forums, not the actual game servers.

[b]Your name:
Spud - I am a spud.

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:31381619

Banned by: [FL] Mahti

Reason: Come back when you've grown up

Involved:

Why we should unban you:

I am requesting this unban because I feel that I have made a change. I am sorry for what I did and think it was a very bad idea thinking back on it now.
The main reason I did it was that I had a science GCSE, this was taking up a lot of time, but the forums were far too distracting so, like an idiot, I decided to get myself banned to avoid going on them for a while.
Now there are many reasons for wanting to be unbanned, the main is the respect, I lost all of it when I did what I did, and now people are constantly on my back thinking I'm going to break the rules. I don't know if this will work but hey, I'll give it a shot.
Kind regards, Spud.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Posting in a thread without the sufficient right

(01-16-2013, 10:25 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: I would like to state that he was acting extremely immature all day on the server as president, making racist puns and saying stupid shit over broadcast. Now, he wasn't technically breaking the rules, but due to his behavior twenty minutes ago, he was most likely banned for trolling/acting stupid on the forums and the way he acted on the server today doesn't show he's changed.

Oh, and there was a ban request (Rayokan posted it I believe) on him and two other people posted today for mass RDM.

He said he was acquitted for the charges of mass RDM.

His forum ban was a long time ago and he's played well for about 30 hours since. He also says that he did not act racist.

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(01-16-2013, 11:02 PM)Infernaw Wrote: From what I've seen, I can say that Spud's behaviour has matured a lot than before.

Not on the server, maybe in your company but not around other people.

I am not entirely convinced he is sorry for his actions, and to me his behavior doesn't feel different in any way. Had to remind him about what Homophobic Language was today aswell.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Just to put a fact up here, Spud was recently permanently banned for mass RDM.
All users who weren't involved warned, I'll get back to it when I get results of that RDMing case.