Cow's rules the city!
Hey Hey,

Today i got the president spot, and everyone needed to love cows. So doctor_Enzyme started with hating cows the cow slayer was he. He invited me to cub foods and he wanted to kill a cow and show it to me, me as a cow lover. Later the cops came in and raided, and killed Enzyme. I loved his dead and thought it was over.

But he came back with the cow hating. So i got him up to my office cuffed, made a special room for him, fences completely dark and the letters on the wall with "Cow Love" it was a really tiny space special made for him, left him there for a good time.

But when the time came i invited him to go with me down to a sorta bunker, in a room he couldn't see me, and my bodyguard killed him! But then it all started over.. He returned but now with narcotic.. They made a Cow-Slayer's house behind BP, started hating cows, when i checked it out they pointed a gun at me, and wanted me to kill a cow. Got inside the terrible house, i looked down and then... I got RDM'ed! RP over.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=120826145

Here was the RDM'er with narcotic left to him. (Was killed already)

-

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=120826127

Here to cow-Slayers. Such horrible to see..

Well i want to thank all evocity's civilians for this, and a special thanks to Metal Maniac For RDM'ing me!

Greetings,
Weecow.
Oh god, you make me sound like a NLR-Breaker, but god damn, I wanted to force-feed you the bull-testicles.

#Hamburgers-for-lyf

Oh well, had alot of fun Smile
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
"Cow Slayers"
Sounds like a band.
What server was this on anyways?
(01-17-2013, 03:03 AM)Spitfire Wrote: "Cow Slayers"
Sounds like a band.
What server was this on anyways?

V2D.
You make this sound like it's in the wrong section xD, with the way you described Enzyme it makes it seem more like a thread for the Ban Request sector.
Was nice until they showed up. I dealt with them whatsoever.
#Hamburgers4lyf
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Yummy cows!

Looked like good roleplay. I was too busy locked away in secrecy killing cows for the meat.
Regards,
aviator
(01-16-2013, 09:19 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: bull-testicles. <-sperm

REDBULL4LYF
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme