Laptop Internet Problem
Well, I havnt been on the server for quite a few months now. The reason for this is because the laptop I use to play on has mysteriously stopped working.

Bascially, The internet on it has suddenly gone SUPER slow. When ever I go on GMoD, Minecraft or any game atall. I get very poor connection. Too the point were it's pretty much impossible to play. Anyone know anything I can do? I have phoned Sky. (My Internet provider anf they don't know whats wrong with it) So, I'm guessing its a laptop problem?

I hope someone can help.

Thanks -

Isaacer[/align]
I have exactly the same problem, surfing is just fine, when I go into a game it slows down rapidly and my whole internet goes off.
Do you by any chance live in Denmark?
The connection to the game is poor (lag, disconnections, ...) or your internet connection globally is poor (Opening a page in your browser becomes a pain, modem crashes, ...) ?

And I guess you use the WIFI and not a cabled connection.
I use cabled connection.
Uh, I like in the UK. No, Its very strange. My Internet on my Xbox and phone is fast. Then when I go on the laptop its terrible. Its bad while Wired and Wireless I've tried them both, and it's also slow in browser too.
Okay, so either wired (for both of you) or Wireless (for Isaaacer) doesn't change anything. And when it occurs, even the browser slows down.

May I ask you, both, to send me a log of HijackThis ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/ ) whenever it occurs ? Send it through PM or use the [ spoiler] tag to avoid spamming the thread.

Also, try (if it's not a pain in the a.. to try it) to send a speedtest result. Also send one of when it doesn't occur.( http://speedtest.net/ )
Many laptop's do this.

Best thing to do is buy a gaming computer, and an internet Hub, so that you can get a good internet connection. Nobody even can be bothered to play if they have an internet connection that doesn't work! Tounge
It might not hurt to try updating your drivers for your wired/wireless chipsets. Such drivers should be found on the manufacturer's website.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
Do you have wired or wireless ?
- Midnight Blues

Throw it down the stairs. That usually solves the issue.