Surely this can't be right...
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(01-15-2013, 03:39 PM)floorman Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 03:34 PM)Salinsky Wrote: We've punished the entire team of officers who were raiding the place randomly.

I looked all over the logs to see who had started this but could not find a definite "culprit" of the rulebreak, no one actually stepped forward and admitted to it, everyone got blacklisted then by Narcotic and me, we discussed whether or not we should ban or blacklist, we chose to blacklist in order to show you guys a sign of "good will" so to speak.

This was not done to annoy you or in any way put you in a disadvantage, but we couldn't find the proper culprit of the occurances, therefore we blacklisted all officers who were intruding the base, we didn't make the blacklist extremely long, nor did we abuse our powers in any way.

You could've simply made an unblacklist request and shown the evidence in there, I would gladly agree on an unblacklist being that you have actual proof that you didn't mean to break the rules and simply got called in for backup over the radio, if you had shown me this evidence earlier, this whole mess would've been prevented to begin with.

I apologize for this mistake and I'd gladly ask an administrator to remove the blacklist from all users except Tomz (Eric Wright)

Kind regards and most sincere apologies,

Salinsky.

Thank you very much, I was not actually aware that an unblacklist request forum existed, but hey, Now I do! Smile

User warned for posting without sufficient rights.
Quote:I was told to go down there under orders from two different people: The Head of Secret Service and The President. If I had refused to follow orders I would've run the risk of being demoted, so I was caught between a rock and a hard place.

Blatant lie. I was the HSS at that moment and didn't order you to go there at all. I even asked you WHERE you were, and you told me you were at the villas. The only thing I ordered you was to come back at Nexus once the raid was finished. And that was ordered when you passed in front of me, going to backup the first cop requesting the warrant (TomZ at that moment, if I remember well).

You arrived on scene and requested, yourself, the warrant along with TomZ. SS right below of the chat were you ask the warrant along with TomZ. (PS, the screenshot has been taken during the ... fixing with Salinsky and Narcotic at the villas place. I, indeed, was there as backup.)

[Image: hl22013-01-1514-29-40-24_zps93325ac8.png]

Please, do not tell that the president (AFK or barely even giving attention to what was going on) or me ordered you, as we just didn't.

Why did you ask the warrant along with TomZ ? Because you HEARD contras inside the villas. That point was proven impossible by the Corleones later. So, really, you and TomZ are the only one to be blamed in all this. Not Salinsky for blacklisting you nor the president or myself for ordering you (as we didn't).

Quote:I had just come from one raid as a Secret Service Agent near the Nexus with another colleague of mine (RP name: Eric Wright A.K.A Steam ID: Tomz) and I got news over the radio from the Head of Secret Service (who's name I can't actually remember) that he had heard the sound of Contraband at a house near the Corleone family mansion. The president told me and all available units to run down there and check out what was going on, so I did.

I was exactly at the Nexus lobby, guarding the gate I built myself. How could I be at villas hearing contras ? Really ? How ? You even crossed me there (at the lobby) yourself !
The president was not really giving attention to that raid, only the commander (Windrop or something like that) asked once all officers to go there, I asked if the officers on scene needed SS backups, and it has been confirmed, so I came and arrived there just to fall on a bunch of people middle of a complainfest with Salinsky being abit lost of what was going on.
And then, as you can see on the screenshot upper, Kirk Moody (You, if I remember well ?) asked all units to go to the Corleones villa.

All of this started by TomZ requesting a warrant for hearing contras, then by you by requesting the same warrant. You were the 2 first ones on scene, noone asked you to be there or check Corleones.
After re-reading the screenshot of the logs you have provided, I see that you (Kirk Moody, saw you in-game just now if I am correct) requested a warrant on the corleones aswel.

You've proven to be guilty as charged along with Tomz, I just wish you'd have admitted this as my logs were filled with random errors and most, if not all of the actual useful text had been whiped away from my console. Hence why I could not find the definite culprit of the random raid.

I apologize to all the people that were just coming in as backup and got blacklisted, however I am not pleased with Tomz and you for not being honest with me.

Also one last point: Why was so much backup needed when they didn't even attempt to resist? No weapons, nothing.

Regards, Salinsky
(01-16-2013, 12:14 AM)Salinsky Wrote: After re-reading the screenshot of the logs you have provided, I see that you (Kirk Moody, saw you in-game just now if I am correct) requested a warrant on the corleones aswel.

You've proven to be guilty as charged along with Tomz, I just wish you'd have admitted this as my logs were filled with random errors and most, if not all of the actual useful text had been whiped away from my console. Hence why I could not find the definite culprit of the random raid.

I apologize to all the people that were just coming in as backup and got blacklisted, however I am not pleased with Tomz and you for not being honest with me.

Also one last point: Why was so much backup needed when they didn't even attempt to resist? No weapons, nothing.

Regards, Salinsky

I was last on the scene! You had already pulled everyone aside by the time I got there. I asked for that warrant because the guy had already heard the Contra. I thought if you heard the contra then it was OK to ask for a search warrant?

And I understand people are now bringing me up for posting this in the wrong place. I said several posts ago that someone told me of a Unblacklist request forum, could we please move it there?

And I don't know how I have insufficient rights to post here, how can someone have insufficient rights to post in the admin abuse or unblacklist request forums?
Your blacklist has expired, if you agree that I didn't abuse my powers or anything else then you could request an administrator or a supervising administrator to close the thread.
After looking at the screenshot, I'm not too sure what to say and I feel rather silly. I actually forgot I said that, (If you don't want to believe me when I say that, I understand...) so I guess the only thing I can do is just stand here and look very, very stupid.

Although, I did ask for that search warrant on the basis that someone had heard the contra, in my defense.

(01-16-2013, 04:53 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Your blacklist has expired, if you agree that I didn't abuse my powers or anything else then you could request an administrator or a supervising administrator to close the thread.

Given the screenshot, I do sincerely apologise. I feel quite silly now... :/
No need to feel silly, things like this just happen sometimes. Smile
Case closed
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.