Unban request
Hello :3
Your name: Wormy7

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5506336

Banning Admin: SniperWolf

Ban Length: A week (2011-03-13 23:15:22)

Reason for the ban: "Jumping on KO ppl + random tranq"

Why we should unban you: I don't think i should be Unbanned. I broke rules. But i think i should get my ban shortened here's what happened
from my point of view :
Me and Ethan were walking down the road , Where we saw a gun dealer and were buying ammo off him . - Bam an SS appears Attempting to taze us my first reaction was to pull out a tranq. I did and he was K.O'd I look at his body " Dark Jam" (My original intentions were to stop him breaking rules . But thinking about it that's worse >< )

Previously Dark jam was Shooting me on sight (when ever i won a gun fight with him he would brake NLR and charge at me again) I lost 2 tranqs because of this as well as kevlar and ammo - Frustrated i jumped on him to death

Thanks for reading
-Wormy :3
(03-06-2011, 11:10 PM)Wormy Wrote: Previously Dark jam was Shooting me on sight (when ever i won a gun fight with him he would brake NLR and charge at me again) I lost 2 tranqs because of this as well as kevlar and ammo - Frustrated i jumped on him to death

I'm not gonna shorten your ban - because you broke the rules a lot, but,

If it's any consolation, Dark Jam got perm'd for breaking NLR. I watched him break it and RDM snipe everyone -_-
I broke other rules? ;s

Can i add that you crowbared my car yesterday many times without a reason?...