GRiiM's Item Adoption Center
GRiiM's Item Adoption Center

All the species of items listed have been found on the streets of Evocity, alone and scared.
Some of have been carelessly left on the street to rust, others have had their owners murdered and have nobody else to care for them.
Whatever the reason, these poor items do not have to suffer the fate the world has left for them.
Adopt an item today and change a life.

Note: All items for adoption require a 'donation' to this charity, the 'donation' amount differs for each species. Some items may also suffer from drug addiction and will require extra care.

Weapons

M3 Super 90 5 In Stock

UMP 5 In Stock

Tranquillizer Sniper 1 In Stock

AUG 0 In Stock

AWP 12 In Stock

FAMAS 3 In Stock

MP5 5 In Stock

Molotov 18 In Stock

Black Market

Kevlar 9 In Stock

Keypad Cracker 6 In Stock

Lockpick 10 In Stock

Clothing

Georgio Armani 1 In Stock

Giorgio Rossi 1 In Stock

I will update with fixed prices later on, for now they are 20% off the normal market price
ill trade my dress for the Giorgio Rossi its a 100k Dress
Love your page GriiM...
(01-14-2013, 02:33 PM)Funny Wrote: ill trade my dress for the Giorgio Rossi its a 100k Dress

Which dress are you wanting to trade?
I am thinking about buying a Famas. How much do you think its going to roughly cost? (:
Sorry, I can't seem to find the children. Could you please direct me to them?
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • GRiiM
(01-14-2013, 05:09 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I am thinking about buying a Famas. How much do you think its going to roughly cost? (:

I can't get on the server at the moment to check (afraid I'll get sucked in and stop doing my work Tounge) but let's say 20% off the normal market price for all items at the moment.
I'll buy the Molotov's and UMP's.
5 molotovs please.
I'll take all the kevlar, feel free to add me on steam.