The 'NEW' Fearless Monthly [Close Down]
Goodafternoon everyone, Link here presenting to you all the new 'Fearless Monthly'. I've seen how much you like the previous episodes so here we are! I've remastered the old episodes and created something completely unique to inform you about all of the goings on throughout the community.

[Image: what-we-do.png]

WHAT WE DO :
We aim to provide a monthly insite into all of the news throught the community making 'sexy' episodes to represent this. We come up with inventive and
creative ways to capture the viewers attention and imagination to keep him/her
interested.

[Image: 4015453-739500-red-how-word-around-questions.jpg]

HOW DO WE MAKE THEM?
It is a long and painfull process in order to make a good video and usually takes arround one day to successfully create one with all of the essencial asets.

The opening sequence : Probably the most fun bit of all is creating the opening sequence for the episodes since they require the most thinking and you have to think out of the box to make people laugh. Usually, It will only take about 20 minutes to film if you know what you're doing but it would take longer if you hesitate between scene. I use a console command 'cl_drawhud 0' to completely remove my HUD and 'cl_drawhud 1' to get it back again. This means I don't have to use the camera to get no HUD but easily just type in a command in the console!

EPISODES :

OLD EPISODES :

Episode 4 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb_nujZ1T...e=youtu.be

Episdoe 5 :
http://youtu.be/RSr0n4x15Ww
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 10 users Like Link's post:
  • Humla, Zealord, Floodify, Callos, GRiiM, Haarek, beflok, Oliver, equal, D0ctor
Sounds great and much information I love it keep the good work up :3
WE WANT THE INTERVIEW!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Humla
Nice work!

When DoomDude and I get EvoCity News back up, you're welcome to join us.
Finally! I waited ages Tounge
I did it before it was cool.

Haha, anyways, keep up the great work! I can't wait! Cheese
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
#impressed

Good job, a nice little runthrough of the month with information I would have missed otherwise!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Want a interview with most crazy bus driver on the FL ehh?
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 2 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Humla, Aston
LOLOLOL HE mentioned me in his last vid, even spelled my name correctly.

(01-21-2013, 08:02 AM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: Want a interview with most crazy bus driver on the FL ehh?

Or with the most dangerous prop killer.
I'm extremely sorry for the major delays of last months episode. It was a busy month in terms of schoolwork and my life. So, at last, here we go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb_nujZ1T...e=youtu.be
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Humla