Minge hour's Fail Cops
(01-13-2013, 10:11 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(01-13-2013, 08:53 PM)Darkkel Wrote:
Quote:good old vigilante justice.

And admitting to do backseat moderation. No really, you shouldn't have posted that video at all. :/

There isn't even a big fail from the cop, except fleeing when you shot him and being killed so easily ...

And him pulling a gun when the cop had a tazer pointed at him.

That too.
And why did that guy (the minge 3 posts above) quote ME and not the others pointing out failures in that video ? I attract minges or what ? Sad
Quote:That too.
And why did that guy (the minge 3 posts above) quote ME and not the others pointing out failures in that video ? I attract minges or what ? Sad

I think it's the arrogant way you approach people, you can sit there on your high horse and point out things I did wrong in a 75 second clip, but you didn't see half of the shit that was happening before hand and the trolling that was taking place from the police officers for at least 10 minutes ... Hence why this is not a ban request and a small video for less ignorant people to enjoy.
You guys are dead. * Flys spaceship to mars *

Short video was Short. Nothing much to really discuss.
(01-13-2013, 10:38 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote:
(01-13-2013, 10:16 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(01-13-2013, 10:12 PM)EvilTheCat Wrote:

And admitting to do backseat moderation. No really, you shouldn't have posted that video at all. :/

There isn't even a big fail from the cop, except fleeing when you shot him and being killed so easily ...

I created this forum account just to tell you how full of crap you are. It's people like you that contribute to the adolescent attitude that runs rampant throughout all three "RP" servers. I put "RP" in quotes because almost no one on these servers even tries to roleplay in the least. They just do the jobs associated with their chosen class (sometimes), but virtually no one actually roleplays as any kind of character with any kind of personality.

Also, just about every cop and admin I've seen turns a blind eye to any infractions, be it RDM, NLR or breaking RP.

By the way, I'm the one the cop killed for no reason (we drove past them and they shot so we stopped and they accused us of shooting them, then tazed and killed us. Virtually urinating on that moron's corpse mad me lol.

The admins need to step their game up, or step down. I'm sure there are plenty of others who could do that job much better.

This wont go down well with the 1st admin who sees it. *Hides in nuclear bunker*

Not even that's going to save you! *Begins his journey to the center of the earth*

You guys are cowardly pussies that think they're cute and clever. Go fuuuuck yourselves, douchebag trolls.
Sooo, Where's the funny part again ? ....
The following 3 users Like Rayne's post:
  • BambusBo, Verzyn, Bomsusik

I created this forum account just to tell you how full of crap you are. It's people like you that contribute to the adolescent attitude that runs rampant throughout all three "RP" servers. I put "RP" in quotes because almost no one on these servers even tries to roleplay in the least. They just do the jobs associated with their chosen class (sometimes), but virtually no one actually roleplays as any kind of character with any kind of personality.

Also, just about every cop and admin I've seen turns a blind eye to any infractions, be it RDM, NLR or breaking RP.

By the way, I'm the one the cop killed for no reason (we drove past them and they shot so we stopped and they accused us of shooting them, then tazed and killed us. Virtually urinating on that moron's corpse mad me lol.

The admins need to step their game up, or step down. I'm sure there are plenty of others who could do that job much better.

Oh yes because it's so easy to be 24/7 on the server and administrate with 50 people online. Don't talk about things you don't know, you'll just make a fool out of yourself.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 2 users Like Ruxandra's post:
  • Darkkel, Verzyn
(01-15-2013, 09:23 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:

Oh yes because it's so easy to be 24/7 on the server and administrate with 50 people online. Don't talk about things you don't know, you'll just make a fool out of yourself.

Wow it seems allot people of people here have no sense of humor, this has gone way OTT and seems to have touched a nerve with some, Admin do us all a favor and delete the thread.
Theres always some police that does something like this.

they might aswell make an alert that comes up named "MINGE HOUR" Where everyone just runs around and kills eachother.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
This happens anyway, and the only way to avoid it is by just not playing! Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Shinobia
This thread was a complete waste of time in my opinion...
The following 1 user Likes Verzyn's post:
  • Darkkel
The later hours of v33x are hilarious.
The following 1 user Likes Dsu's post:
  • Shinobia