Minge hour's Fail Cops
Wink 
Originally it was going to be a ban request, then we saw the funny side, as it was minge hours and to be expected.

http://youtu.be/FIERAfL57bw
The following 1 user Likes Shinobia's post:
  • x J0NN1
FearlessRP ladies and gentlemen. (Though you FailRPd too, You are more in the wrong with this.)
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • Doctor KuLa
(01-13-2013, 08:20 PM)Warior135 Wrote: FearlessRP ladies and gentlemen. (Though you FailRPd too, You are more in the wrong with this.)

Hence the video, instead of a ban request, we were random tazed and shot at by this cop & with no admin around the only choice is some good old vigilante justice. Also was in V33x which seems to be the server that gets hit the worst by trolls...
Quote:good old vigilante justice.

And admitting to do backseat moderation. No really, you shouldn't have posted that video at all. :/

There isn't even a big fail from the cop, except fleeing when you shot him and being killed so easily ...
Nice aim!
The following 4 users Like kakcraft's post:
  • Shinobia, BambusBo, x J0NN1, Bomsusik
I'm posting the video for fun and the fact that there are no admin online past about 2am GMT allows all of these griefers and trolls, & Darkkel, as said there was alot more to this, but this is the short and sweet version
(01-13-2013, 08:53 PM)Darkkel Wrote:

And admitting to do backseat moderation. No really, you shouldn't have posted that video at all. :/

There isn't even a big fail from the cop, except fleeing when you shot him and being killed so easily ...

And him pulling a gun when the cop had a tazer pointed at him.

I created this forum account just to tell you how full of crap you are. It's people like you that contribute to the adolescent attitude that runs rampant throughout all three "RP" servers. I put "RP" in quotes because almost no one on these servers even tries to roleplay in the least. They just do the jobs associated with their chosen class (sometimes), but virtually no one actually roleplays as any kind of character with any kind of personality.

Also, just about every cop and admin I've seen turns a blind eye to any infractions, be it RDM, NLR or breaking RP.

By the way, I'm the one the cop killed for no reason (we drove past them and they shot so we stopped and they accused us of shooting them, then tazed and killed us. Virtually urinating on that moron's corpse mad me lol.

The admins need to step their game up, or step down. I'm sure there are plenty of others who could do that job much better.
(01-13-2013, 10:12 PM)EvilTheCat Wrote:

I created this forum account just to tell you how full of crap you are. It's people like you that contribute to the adolescent attitude that runs rampant throughout all three "RP" servers. I put "RP" in quotes because almost no one on these servers even tries to roleplay in the least. They just do the jobs associated with their chosen class (sometimes), but virtually no one actually roleplays as any kind of character with any kind of personality.

Also, just about every cop and admin I've seen turns a blind eye to any infractions, be it RDM, NLR or breaking RP.

By the way, I'm the one the cop killed for no reason (we drove past them and they shot so we stopped and they accused us of shooting them, then tazed and killed us. Virtually urinating on that moron's corpse mad me lol.

The admins need to step their game up, or step down. I'm sure there are plenty of others who could do that job much better.

This wont go down well with the 1st admin who sees it. *Hides in nuclear bunker*
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • BambusBo
(01-13-2013, 10:16 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(01-13-2013, 10:12 PM)EvilTheCat Wrote:

This wont go down well with the 1st admin who sees it. *Hides in nuclear bunker*

Not even that's going to save you! *Begins his journey to the center of the earth*
The following 1 user Likes trouserlessliam's post:
  • Verzyn