[FL:RP] Dark Sniper Ban Request.
Name of player: [FL:RP] Dark Sniper

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42169915

Time in GMT: Around 15.02 (UTC+01:00)

Server: V33x

Summary: I was outlooking from the top roof and giving information about cars/people that come towards. Was acctually just for awareness in case the police came (A rebel teamate had a base in apartments)...
And suddenly I saw a unnemployed that came behind apartments (entrance to the backalley apartments) who started to build some strange "stairs"... So I took a few screenshots and said that he can not use props to go up to the roof. So he ran away, saw that I own the "balcony" door in top apartment, and jumped out and died on the entrance roof. (Did not manage to take screenshots with the name)
After waiting few minutes, the very same person came back. But now he some how came trough the apartments (possibly lockpicked my doors) and while I was looking at the nexus side he tried to prop kill me (even though he was really bad at it, it`s still against the rules)
He did not stop, no matter what I said so after I was already prop pushed down the roof... I took out a MP5 and at this moment I had 1 hp. But I was able to kill him.

(Screenies is there for almost every thing I said. Evidence that NLR was broken is also included, look at my playtime at the screenies when he uses props to get up on the roof "72 hours and 33 minutes" .. And when he comes back and starts prop killing "72 hours and 36 minutes".)

Evidence: Album with the pictures of the prop climbing: http://imageshack.us/g/515/2013011200023.jpg/
Album with the pictures of prop killing: http://imageshack.us/g/1/9961273/
(If needed pictures can be uploaded with forum links)
Actually I was wondering if you would die, I heard roomers that you were invinsable so I tried to prop kill you but it didn't work so I'm a little confusd X(

Oh yeah btw orry for that, It's just someone told me you were invinsible so I thought that you were when I was trying to kill you sorry about that! Smile
Oh really?
Never mind that I could and actually had equipped heavy firearms. That is pretty expensive, luckily I have binds so I managed to holster it
I could have been in a RP situation, and you still could have popped out and try to prop kill me.
Becouse of some stupid rumors, and actually I believe that you are bullshitting and will never come trough this anyways.

I will not believe that this particular server are interested of immature players that comes and prop kills for actually no reason, and then afterwards claims that it was some rumors.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player [FL:RP] Dark Sniper (STEAM_0:0:42169915) was found violating rules regarding prop usage.
Suspension shall be applied for 6 months

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team