Ban Request
(01-12-2013, 05:59 PM)Humla Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 05:37 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 05:32 PM)Humla Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 05:20 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 03:27 PM)Humla Wrote: How many people does not go around with guns?
People that do passive rp?
it would surley be me who laid there dead since I threatened him.
No it wouldn't officers arrest you, next time don't threaten him? Do you go around in real life threatening to kill police officers? No.
In real life I probably wouldn't have killed anyone and I don't think anyone else on the server would have done it.
Therefore that is fail rp

Still, semi-serious RP server. I rest my case.

Semi-Serious refers to the ability to acquire items easily like money, cars and weapons to increase the ability to rp. You would still think of the city as real life.

Really? Then you and all the others should have RPed it like a murder, why didnt you call the police with /request just like you would call 911 IRL? Fail RP on you, but still semi-serious therefore you didnt feel the need. Cheers.

I think a main common sense rule is that you can't say other people are fail rping when you've just unloaded your mag into an officer. Also who openly calls 911 when some crazed gunman just killed the people you call infront of you? I'd be scared of getting killed by you.
(01-12-2013, 06:50 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 05:59 PM)Humla Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 05:37 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 05:32 PM)Humla Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 05:20 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:

Still, semi-serious RP server. I rest my case.

Semi-Serious refers to the ability to acquire items easily like money, cars and weapons to increase the ability to rp. You would still think of the city as real life.

Really? Then you and all the others should have RPed it like a murder, why didnt you call the police with /request just like you would call 911 IRL? Fail RP on you, but still semi-serious therefore you didnt feel the need. Cheers.

I think a main common sense rule is that you can't say other people are fail rping when you've just unloaded your mag into an officer. Also who openly calls 911 when some crazed gunman just killed the people you call infront of you? I'd be scared of getting killed by you.

You were 30 meters away from me, you could have walked away and called the police without me hearing, you dont really run up to a guy who just gunned down a person. My point was it is still a semi-serious server. We were both on the RP since he said he'd get me first when I got out from prison, unfortunately he talked over the microphone so I have no actual proof of it. If he had killed me I would just laugh at it.
as i was hear this shoudnt be realted to real life just saying Smile
(01-12-2013, 03:27 PM)Humla Wrote: How many people does not go around with guns? This time I took my AK47 out for one purpose only, not to defend myself but to kill the officer.

In real life I probably wouldn't have killed anyone and I don't think anyone else on the server would have done it

You've openly admitted to fail rp there, if you found I've broken the rules make your own ban request, do not argue about it in yours.

And yet again semi-serious refers to the ability to acquire things easily to increase rp. It doesn't mean that you don't act as if it's not real life
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Humla (STEAM_0:0:27116932) was found violating rules regarding random deathmatch. Fair enough if you had a valid political reason for revenge but as a normal citizen you do not.
Suspension shall be applied for 2 days.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team