Ban Request
Name of player: Humla

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27116932

Time in GMT: 14:06

Server: v33x

Summary: Killing police officers as an unemployed man.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky5SV4Y1k...tube_gdata
Maybe you should know the backstory first? This cop (Josh) was going to arrest me. While he radio it in to the president I told him I would come after him. He said he would get me first. He got tranqd by someone, don't know who, and I ran off while he laid on the ground, still warranted. I got uncuffed (roped) by ROZblablalba and was biding my time. When I found the officer I did what I promised, no hard feelings from him either.

Spoiler :
Humla Smith: I will hunt you down.
*** Victor KnuckleMouth radios in: Need warrant on humla for guns around the city.
Player John Egbert has joined the game.
Humla Smith: I will come for you.
Player Antonio{PolishPower} has joined the game.
Player Filerist has joined the game.
(Local OOC) Humla: hahahahahhaah
Player danielhermansson00 has joined the game.
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
You received $70 salary. $30 paid to tax.
Humla Smith: Help
You cannot do that in this state!
*** Rozkrev T takes out a Tranquillizer Sniper from their backup.
Humla Smith: Help
Player [FL:RP] Dark Sniper has disconnected.
Player [FL:RP] S117ELITE has joined the game.
*** Rozkrev T takes out a Hostage Rope from their backup.
Humla Smith: Thanks
Humla Smith: Hurry
(<3) (OOC) Tomz: Does it make me a bad person if whenever I see a large group of people
I think ''It would be awesome if they all got CDMed'
Humla Smith: What?
*** Rozkrev T removes the strong knot from Humla Smith.
Humla Smith: Thanks

So as a citizen you used an ak47to gun down an officer? I'm sorry but that doesn't happen in real life...
From when it became "Fail RP" or what ever you mean to use Ak-47 as unnemployed ? ...
(01-12-2013, 03:12 PM)AriLez Wrote: From when it became "Fail RP" or what ever you mean to use Ak-47 as unnemployed ? ...

So in real life would you tranquilize or have an officer tranquilized then when you next see him blow him away with an AK-47? No, Secondly, stop posting where you have no involvment.
(01-12-2013, 03:06 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: So as a citizen you used an ak47to gun down an officer? I'm sorry but that doesn't happen in real life...

How many people does not go around with guns? This time I took my AK47 out for one purpose only, not to defend myself but to kill the officer. I am a man of my word and if I had met him without my gun it would surley be me who laid there dead since I threatened him. He did not complain in OOC like everyone else so I guess it was a "mutual" kill, he knew it would happen.

This is a semi-serious roleplaying server. Don't get me wrong, I don't kill because of that. If im going for the kill I make sure I have a legit reason to back it up and I do honestly believe that this is a valid reason. We'll see what the admins has to say.

In real life I probably wouldn't have killed anyone and I don't think anyone else on the server would have done it, should they stop killing raiders etc. because of that?

By the way I did not tell anyone to tranq the officer, I don't even know who did it. It was probably Rozkrev since he had a tranq out but I don't really care if it was him or not.
(01-12-2013, 03:27 PM)Humla Wrote: How many people does not go around with guns?
People that do passive rp?
it would surley be me who laid there dead since I threatened him.
No it wouldn't officers arrest you, next time don't threaten him? Do you go around in real life threatening to kill police officers? No.
In real life I probably wouldn't have killed anyone and I don't think anyone else on the server would have done it.
Therefore that is fail rp
(01-12-2013, 05:20 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 03:27 PM)Humla Wrote: How many people does not go around with guns?
No it wouldn't officers arrest you, next time don't threaten him? Do you go around in real life threatening to kill police officers? No.
In real life I probably wouldn't have killed anyone and I don't think anyone else on the server would have done it.

Still, semi-serious RP server. I rest my case.
(01-12-2013, 05:32 PM)Humla Wrote:

Semi-Serious refers to the ability to acquire items easily like money, cars and weapons to increase the ability to rp. You would still think of the city as real life.
(01-12-2013, 05:37 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 05:32 PM)Humla Wrote:

Semi-Serious refers to the ability to acquire items easily like money, cars and weapons to increase the ability to rp. You would still think of the city as real life.

Really? Then you and all the others should have RPed it like a murder, why didnt you call the police with /request just like you would call 911 IRL? Fail RP on you, but still semi-serious therefore you didnt feel the need. Cheers.