Unban Request - YesBacon
Your name: YesBacon

Your ban ID: I do not know as I am new to RP and did not look.

Banned by: I do not know as I am new to RP and did not look.

Reason: I do not recall there being a reason all i remember is sitting in the edge of the car park then accidentally spawning a chest of drawers. I did not know how to remove the drawers and asked two or three times, then was banned.

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I am not sure of the length of the ban or if it is permanant. I think you should unban me becuase I was new and didnt know all of the controlls and commands, i didnt know all of the rules well and i was learning. Since then i have learned the controlls and rules and have been practicing on another server. Please consider this ban request and please put yourself into my shoes and think how you would feel and react. Thank you for reading.
There wouldn't have been an issue if you bothered reading the rules. In 37 minutes your ban will be removed and you also didn't bother reading the rules towards an unban request. You can't ask us to put ourselves in your shoes since you don't even have the basic common sense to follow the rules.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(01-11-2013, 11:11 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: There wouldn't have been an issue if you bothered reading the rules. In 37 minutes your ban will be removed and you also didn't bother reading the rules towards an unban request. You can't ask us to put ourselves in your shoes since you don't even have the basic common sense to follow the rules.

Oh, sorry what was the problem with my unban request for future reference?
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021

Rule 3 and 6.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Hello! i would like an unban becuase the admin didnt know what rly happend i got banned becuase he said 5 cdm, but i sat in my car and looked what all did then suddenly a crazy guy driving into me in like 90 km/h so i flying into everybody that is around there and the cops around me killed that guy and said it wasnt my fold. It was many that saw it wasnt me but i got hte blame on me. The admin just saw i had drive over some but he didnt know what happend ofc admins do misstakes i respekt that but i dont deserve a ban for thst.
Closed.