Ban Request JJ
Video 
Name of player: JJ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14586693

Time in GMT: 5:00

Server: v2p

Summary: proppush, RDM

Evidence:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqVJGJLDBbI
At the beginning you can see it's not JJ proppushing though. Just thought I'd put it there.
I'd like to hear JJ's side of the story.
(01-14-2013, 02:00 PM)Jamie Wrote: I'd like to hear JJ's side of the story.

Hi there guys.

I think there has been a misunderstanding, atleast some of this is. The Proppushing was totally unrelated, I guess whoever that was in the beginning of the video is the culprit for that.

As for RDM, I had been engaged by a rebel who had been framing me for the murder of a gun dealer, after confronting him, he had drawn a gun on me, fired and then ran. I lived and plotted back home how to get revenge, I came across him later on near the rebel spawn and went in to get him, I didnt plan on shooting but he fired and so a firefight broke out. The man you see dying in the beginning wasnt a threat RP-wise but he had been following me around for ages trying to CDM me and run my car of the road, just a minge. Perhaps it would be considered backseat moderation for taking him out but he kept coming back incessently to get me, apologies if that is a problem, I just didnt want my RP ruined.

I do think killing the person filming this was inexcusable though, that was uncalled for and I apologise, I remember chasing the rebel through that area and I dont even know why I went and killed the filmer.

Will I have a ban for this? I am getting paid tonight and wanted to try the SS after donating, such terrible timing Sad

-JJ
gustaf997, Please post a better picture of the proppusher. You should(Hopefully) have a better video on your computer so, please take a picture of that and upload it.

JJ, Would you mind explaining why you blasted down a fireman?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(01-17-2013, 02:58 AM)Grub Wrote: gustaf997, Please post a better picture of the proppusher. You should(Hopefully) have a better video on your computer so, please take a picture of that and upload it.

JJ, Would you mind explaining why you blasted down a fireman?

See

Quote:The man you see dying in the beginning wasnt a threat RP-wise but he had been following me around for ages trying to CDM me and run my car of the road, just a minge. Perhaps it would be considered backseat moderation for taking him out but he kept coming back incessently to get me, apologies if that is a problem, I just didnt want my RP ruined.

This was in reference the fireman that hopped out of the car after trying to run me over with it. NLR broken, fearRP broken and whatnot.
why did u shoot the guy that recorded ? named guswern ?
u could add my skype so i can send print when he RDM
skype name : Gus.wester

cant get better pick on proppush guy and dont got his id but jj should get banned for RDM?
(01-17-2013, 02:46 PM)guswernn Wrote: why did u shoot the guy that recorded ? named guswern ?

Quote:I do think killing the person filming this was inexcusable though, that was uncalled for and I apologise, I remember chasing the rebel through that area and I dont even know why I went and killed the filmer.

Will I have a ban for this? I am getting paid tonight and wanted to try the SS after donating, such terrible timing

-JJ
It's been quite a while, should I expect the ban anytime soon if it is going to happen?