Unban/ban shorten of [FL:RP] Zueside^<3
Your name: [FL:RP] Zueside^<3

Your ban ID: 21364

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: RDM, metagaming

Involved: No one else

Why we should unban you: Zueside is a respectable and a great RPer, I have only known him for a few days and I can say he would not intentionally, or even think of breaking a rule.
I feel this ban should be shortened, in my opinion it is a little harsh.
He was intending on breaking his friend out of jail, but unexpectedly saw the commander pointing a gun at his friend in the corner of the jail and his friend was pleading for mercy, so from Zueside's perspective he was seeing his friend on the way of being executed, so he shot the Police Commander intending to save his friend's life not to RDM, or Be a A-hole.
This is a completely different story from what the other guy said when he made an unban request for him. I saw what he has done as he was questioned before, don't try to defend someone based on what he said.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
[quote='Ruxandra' pid='198280' dateline='1357866320']
This is a completely different story from what the other guy said when he made an unban request for him. I saw what he has done as he was questioned before, don't try to defend someone based on what he said.
[/quote What is the real story then
The real story is that he shot a cop while talking to someone, and that guy wasn't even handcuffed. I don't remember the metagaming part but all in a conclusion, the ban was more than deserved.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.