Zapingtons resignation
Hello dear members of Fearless,

The day has come that I have chosen to resign from my adminstrator position in the team. This is due to me not having proper time for doing what I should, and generally lost interest in Garry's Mod.

I'd like to thank the whole team for your co-operation and helpfullness, it has been great to work with you.

I'd also like to point out that I wont leave the community, I will still be here - Just not as administrator.

Regards,

Zzzzap
NONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONOONONONON
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • wweee2345, Red Orchestra
You were an amazing admin zzzzzzzzzzzap.

Long live Gestapo
Well, you were really a great admin !!
Hope to see you on the game soon !!!
Gen'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
We will never for get you, fine sir. We appreciate the time and dedication you've put into the community and respect your choices.

I wish you the best of luck from this point and on.
Aye.. Well Zap.. See you in the server and hopefully Arma Cheese
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(01-10-2013, 08:15 PM)Infernaw Wrote: NONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONOONONONON

^That + NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Zappy D;
Zzzzap, thank you for all the effort you put into the community. You've always been a very good admin.

Maybe we see each-other on the server now and then.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Humla
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
The following 1 user Likes Da BeachiJR's post:
  • RANDOMlagFTW