Public building
Evidence:
[Image: rpevocityv33x0000.jpg]
[Image: rpevocityv33x0001.jpg]
ME: What's that you got there?
DEALER: Cake, why?
ME PUTS MY ARM OUT!
ME: Do you mind?
It looks like he accidentally pasted a door blockade thing. Was he aware he did it?
there was next to no one on the server and we were showing off dupes we had, that thing was there for a few seconds has he was just showing it to the guy I was talking to. I'm the chick in the dress btw in the screenshot. Technically it's public building, but as there were about 8 people on and no one was doing anything but showing off their dupes or contra farming in their bases, I really don't see why a ban request is warranted. I'm amazed that he only took a screenshot of this dupe and not any of the others anyone else had shown off. That dupe wasn't there long enough to constitute actual intent of public building, just a quick display then gone. v2d was down at the time and looks like it still is, that is the defense he uses to protect the prez. I showed mine to but left it ghosted so it wasn't actually built.

I agree that you have the right to post a ban request and this technically is a rule break, however a picture lacks context and in this case it was for display and only there for a few seconds as we left to go into the BP to show off smaller dupes.
Seems what you're so is true Jokhah; But this is still not allowed. Even if the server has few people on it doing nothing.

Reaper will be warned as he is the only one who has been caught doing this. If others were doing this and see this thread; This is also a warning for them.