Can anyone tell me...?
Can anybody tell me how to place a spoiler into a thread post? Also some simple BB code tags would be helpful aswell please. Smile
This has been asked millions of time and even I can't believe it but we have a search function!

Code:
Anyways, [spoiler] <text/code/tags> [/spoiler] To name a spoiler; [spoiler=<name of spoiler>
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
The following 2 users Like Zealord's post:
  • Alphaey, Darkkel
Thanks for the code and the sarcasm...
Lol why does everyone blame people who asking for help, this is help and support. not FUCK YOU. GO FUCKING SEARCH THE FORUMS AND GTFO
The following 4 users Like PrivateToast's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Infernaw, Nadrickk, kakcraft
You have probably misunderstood my intentions there. I was indeed being sarcastic; yet in no way trying to be hurtful or having an angry disposition towards trouserlessliam. As far as I can see I have not made accusations, nor expressed myself in a way that showed my disagreement with the thread in the context of saying "F*ck you" or "Get the f*ck out" towards the user.
In my opinion, to put it out very blunt, these threads are a waste of time. I does not mean I am angry at trouserlessliam or anything. But not having threads like these because users use the search function makes room for other threads/bumps and unsolved threads and it saves everyone's time.

I apologize if my reply was within the context of "FUCK YOU GO F*CKING SEARCH THE FORUMS AND GET OUT" as I in no way intended that, nor did I make any attempt to think of the the words to voice that

Thank you,
PM | Email | Steam                    
Please stop making assumptions. I never told him it was against the rules. It was my personal opinion. I also never said I "didn't like the thread" or said it was a pointless thread. I just suggested it would be better to use the search function since it would've been faster as he didn't have to wait for a reply/take time to post a thread.

Anyways, last post. Not going to argue.
PM | Email | Steam                    
(01-10-2013, 06:59 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: If the guy choosed to make a thread instead of searching then let him do it.
And if you dont like he made the thread and its "pointless" then dont post in the thread?

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=736
Rule 1.1 A
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Darkkel