Whats Minging
I See People get banned for minging and prop minging what is this?
Prop minge: Almost every offense related to prop usage.

Why did you post it in "Newcomers" section?
A minge is a person who breaks the rules mostly on purpose.

A newbie is someone who is new to the game and has lack of knowledge how the game works, resulting in breaking rules.

Minging is a verb, it's breaking the rules or messing around. Prop Minging will mean: He's been messing around with props.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
"Minge" is another word for female pubic hair. Basically I call people for pussy hair when saying minge.
Why is this in the "Newcomers" forum ? Really ? Newbie or minge ? Sad
Got my friend on this server once, the first thing he did when we were at town was spawn a prop and bash the ground with it. He just didn't know a shit about the game. He didn't do it on purpose just to ruin the fun for everyone else.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
He might of thought this was a newcomer section, like if you were new to the game and wanted to ask or something like that.

In future i recommend posting in the Help & Support.
(01-08-2013, 07:18 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: A minge is a person who breaks the rules mostly on purpose.

A newbie is someone who is new to the game and has lack of knowledge how the game works, resulting in breaking rules.

Minging is a verb, it's breaking the rules or messing around. Prop Minging will mean: He's been messing around with props.

Amen.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]