Seriously?! Okay...
Name: Shinobia

Your ban ID: 21345

FL Jamie:

Reason: Mass hear say and an out of context screenshot, (when no admin were online to differentiate

Involved: (Disregard my venting, I just want justice.)

Why we should unban you:
Okay so here's the original Thread, in which I was unfairly banned considering Constantine broke 6 rules before hand here as I said here's the indisputable Fraps'.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23793

Fraps:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ0yPx3sS...e=youtu.be

Also A week is excessive, for he obviously took screens out of context
AS PREVIOUSLY STATED

And one where I was being accused of basing while president when clearly my contra had not de-spawned.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23805

And I was not basing as prez, I was merely between the Nexus and the MTL Pool, as you can ask MarkedForDeath

I feel that a group of friends has turned against me being here and is being unfair to me, as I have managed 40Hrs without a ban, so why all of a sudden all this negativity?

If this is how you run things here, banning without question, I don't want to be a part of it.
Your props were in the slums, which had contra-band next to them; Explain that?

Also, It doesn't matter what constantine did, You do NOT use that language.
(01-08-2013, 06:45 PM)Jamie Wrote: Your props were in the slums, which had contra-band next to them; Explain that?

Also, It doesn't matter what constantine did, You do NOT use that language.

Hi again Jamie, I'm not sure if you know what context is, but when I am having a private conversation with someone on teamspeak that is in the same game as me in the next room and someone LOCKPICKS a door as a police officer, I think you need to understand what it is that I am saying, Have you even looked at the video and screens supplied?

& also my props were in the slums because I had re spawned so fast to become President that I lost track of what I had spawned, & I apologize for that, But I made NO money from that contra and ergo it disappeared when I left. (edit) as you can see in the video that was posted all the contra is 0/5 energy and my padded door is open
My video does show 0/5 contra energy. When I looked at it in game it said 5/5. I went back outside to start the video so it could be clear what it looked like. Perhaps when I went in there the first time there was delay on the energy. It happens to me sometimes with doors, it'll say unowned door press F2 to buy and it will turn out to be an owned door, a few minutes later the door will suddenly have a name on it. I am curious though, what was your job prior to being president?

Side note: You were president for a long while after and your props were still there, you also owned a building across the street where your car was parked. Also when your president, please keep the laws coming roughly every five minutes. I went into your place to begin with because I saw that you owned it and you hadn't posted laws. For all I knew you were hiding, hostaged, or contra farming. And there is a chunk of that room blocked off by props with no keypad, what was in there if anything?

As for Constantine, I don't know him or his relation to you. I read over his ban request, but I read all ban requests anyway because I find them funny half the time and I like to know how players act when not monitored by staff. Caling me a conspirator is a laugh to me though, considering you attempted to randomly steal my car and instead of having Fultzy go after you for a ban, I asked him to talk to you about it.
(01-08-2013, 07:37 PM)Jokhah Wrote: My video does show 0/5 contra energy. When I looked at it in game it said 5/5. I went back outside to start the video so it could be clear what it looked like. Perhaps when I went in there the first time there was delay on the energy. It happens to me sometimes with doors, it'll say unowned door press F2 to buy and it will turn out to be an owned door, a few minutes later the door will suddenly have a name on it. I am curious though, what was your job prior to being president?

Side note: You were president for a long while after and your props were still there, you also owned a building across the street where your car was parked. Also when your president, please keep the laws coming roughly every five minutes. I went into your place to begin with because I saw that you owned it and you hadn't posted laws. For all I knew you were hiding, hostaged, or contra farming. And there is a chunk of that room blocked off by props with no keypad, what was in there if anything?

As for Constantine, I don't know him or his relation to you. I read over his ban request, but I read all ban requests anyway because I find them funny half the time and I like to know how players act when not monitored by staff. Caling me a conspirator is a laugh to me though, considering you attempted to randomly steal my car and instead of having Fultzy go after you for a ban, I asked him to talk to you about it.

Thanks Jokhah for confirming that,
& I know the section you mean on my side, it was originally made for pancakes to store contra but he had decided to go and make his own room instead of using it, that's why there was no keypad because it was empty and the part that was open led through, Also the gap in the laws being placed was due to me and the SS and cops constantly being RDM'd by the rebels who were also constantly breaking the NLR. As I'm sure you saw the (OOC). Other than that though, I was relaying laws every 3-5 Minutes.

I think there are alot of mistaken identity's happening here, some people are also imitating other players so I think it's time for me to start noting Steam I.D's rather than names, also Before I was prez I was a Coreleone Member - Black Market Dealer - Corleone member, I apologize for the accusation but when the admin were off last night the server became a troll fest where everyone was getting away with murder and there were 3 main instigators, My thoughts you being one of them... Like I said sorry for the misconception but all I really want to do is legit RP
It's fine bro. I know how it gets in the minge hours. I'll post an actual reply to this when I get back in a few hours. I found something of note that could be important. Go to constantines BR and note his BR on you. Mainly the steam id is wrong.
(01-08-2013, 07:59 PM)Jokhah Wrote: It's fine bro. I know how it gets in the minge hours. I'll post an actual reply to this when I get back in a few hours. I found something of note that could be important. Go to constantines BR and note his BR on you. Mainly the steam id is wrong.

Thank you Jokhah mate, As I said before sorry for the claim, I was just literally venting because it feels like we are powerless when someone with more hours than us makes a claim against us.
Now I see what he did in the video, He lock picked the door. Right, Constantine will receive a blacklist from Police officer.

Also, Your ban for "Contra-whoring as president" Has been removed.