issue about moderators on v33
getting more dedicated moderators that spend more time on V33 means that people don't have to take matter's in there own hands, i' am talking about killing civilians that just want to shoot you for no reason. Killing a cop over and over again while you are trying to raid the nexus because they spawn there and shoot you instantly, I am talking about the players that come on the server to mess about randomly taze people for no reason, get in their cheap cars or steal others to run people over, random arrests and random death matches on the streets. I am also talking about the people that don't understand the concept of new life rule, and most of all the people who record other people roleplaying and post a ban request of them killing someone even if it is in a roleplaying situation, this kind of 'good will' work interrupts roleplaying as the player is not involved in most cases and doesn't have an intention of roleplaying, just their to do a moderators job.

another issue is that when moderators come on the server no-one does proper role play they just want to hang round the moderators and see what they are up to, there is a lack of roleplaying point's being awarded because moderators cannot give points I think a system is in order where moderators should be given the ability to give points but must provide evidence of specific good roleplaying in a short report .

Bring Salinsky back, he is the only one who seems to be on there all the time
anyone else agree, post a reply

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We've discussed this topic about 50 times..
you have got to fight for something, and it should be repeated so they take notice that it needs to change! if they are working on this they should let us know
(01-08-2013, 03:46 PM)add22 Wrote: you have got to fight for something, and it should be repeated so they take notice that it needs to change! you don't just give up.

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23058&page=8

Quote:I believe this topic has been brought up dozens of times, and we are aware of the situation.
Why would you keep going on and on, this shouldn't turn into some topic to discuss who is going to be the next moderator/administrator.

This is why a similar topic was closed, and this thread will be probably closed as well.

Yes, I agree with you, we do need more administrators/moderators to take care of v33x, but bringing it up once a week won't speed up the progress.
Stop making those pointless topics as they have already been made billions of times.
How many times must we say this. The administration team probably already know this issue! Continually making threads won't help in the slightest.
Regards,
aviator
For prevent these kind of threads why don't you mods not join v33x? when it ALWAYS that server who need administration. Mods and admins doesnt really help the server, they play for the fun sake and their favorite server.
The following 1 user Likes PrivateToast's post:
  • add22
I, personally, spend the majority of my time on v33x, and would very much appreciate these "Cry for help" threads to be stopped.

Salinsky was demoted for a reason, not as someone's whim.

The server v33x is being moderated. I can confirm that multiple times I was on with one or two moderators and an administrator as well. We cannot be there 24/7, nor should you expect us to be.

Download FRAPS, post ban requests when there's no one on. There's nothing more I can tell you.
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • aviator, add22
instead for mods fucking around and do non-relevant stuff on the other servers they could join the server who does need monitoring by a mod/admin
(01-08-2013, 09:21 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: instead for mods freaking around and do non-relevant stuff on the other servers they could join the server who does need monitoring by a mod/admin

You know mods/admins are ALSO people that would love to RP instead of admin'ing around ?

Forcing them to do mod/admin work 24/7 will just be negative over time, believe me.

Best way would be a way to call an admin when really needed, out of being forced to add one of the admin/mod in your steam friendlist and ask him through steam chat, as most of the time he's busy/AFK/Offline.

Anyway ... That last part isn't even a suggestion, not my work to find solutions, I'm sure the SA are already on it since the first time such a thread has been made.