A question for the mod: Famwruadwolr.
Today the player/moderator named as Famwruadwolr banned 2 people, for seemingly no reason. I then asked why they were banned in pm to which I did not receive a response.
This is not an unban request but merely a question, I know that mods/admins/anyone don't *HAVE* to respond to you, but I felt he was trying to avoid the question that I asked. I would like to know why they were banned as it made no sense to me, as both player banned were with me (and quite a few others people) the whole time.

The reason they were banned was for "Encouraging aggressive RP" Why? Neither of them had weapons, nor were they calling people names or anything aggressive. The one aggressive thing that happened was a raid earlier on the president, which ultimately failed resulting in our deaths so we then left it. (NLR and such) Fultzy was there and it was ok, he teleported to us once during the raid because the cops kept breaking NLR to warn the police.

At what point did the two players promote aggressive RP?
And why were they not warned beforehand of being banned?
Why did you not tell the two players that they did wrong and then ban them?

IF you could answer this, that would be very helpful as I am very confused on this matter and would like some explanation.
Lead by example.
I was the Moderator, called some random letters.

The bans were late as I did not want to blow my cover, I gathered up some ban's and at the end I banned what I collected.

Add22 and Zekrot was walking around with knives in the public, mostly around the nexus saying weird noises through their microphone, not only around civilians but also around cops.

I felt like this was purely to provoke the cops, why would you walk around hitting stuff with a knife just beside the police? It could not possibly end in a passive way, this would have resolved into a gun fight in the middle of the streets which would just cause chaos in the city, I felt like they were failing at roleplay so they were both banned for 12 Hours for doing this, they might not have been doing anything at the time I banned them. Like I said, the bans were delayed by maybe 20 minutes or so because of me attempting to be "Undercover".

(01-08-2013, 12:12 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Neither of them had weapons.
That is not correct

Fultzy was there.
No, I was the only Staff Member on the server at the time being.

At what point did the two players promote aggressive RP?
When they walked around nexus swinging their knives to provoke the cops.

And why were they not warned beforehand of being banned?
No explanation was needed besides the ban reason I wrote.

Why did you not tell the two players that they did wrong and then ban them?
They could read what they did wrong in the ban reason.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(01-08-2013, 12:19 AM)Equalizer Wrote:
(01-08-2013, 12:12 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Fultzy was there.
(01-08-2013, 12:12 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: The reason they were banned was for "Encouraging aggressive RP" Why? Neither of them had weapons, nor were they calling people names or anything aggressive. The one aggressive thing that happened was a raid earlier on the president, which ultimately failed resulting in our deaths so we then left it. (NLR and such) Fultzy was there and it was ok, he teleported to us once during the raid because the cops kept breaking NLR to warn the police.
Thanks for clearing that up,

What they were saying was "Shh"
Although I don't feel they were intending on provoking anyone and I knew they had knives at one point, I thought they had put the knives away but evidently they had not. I did not witness either of the two knifing anyone, but I did go to the gun dealer to purchase some ammo so maybe it happened during that time?
I too did get a knife out, however I did not use it to attack someone or even wield it, I got it out in case someone attacked me (I do this often especially when I go into burger king because *EVERYTIME* I go into burger king I get shot at/hostaged this even happened 3 times in the space of an hour one time)

Fultzy was in fact there, you can ask him yourself.
I sure don't remember them swinging their knives around randomly in the nexus.
Lead by example.
In the 2-3 hours I was there, I never saw Fultzy Teleport or Write anything in the OOC or @ Chat, are you sure he didnt leave at the time I joined?

(01-08-2013, 12:32 AM)Salinsky Wrote:
(01-08-2013, 12:19 AM)Equalizer Wrote:
(01-08-2013, 12:12 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Fultzy was there.
(01-08-2013, 12:12 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: The reason they were banned was for "Encouraging aggressive RP" Why? Neither of them had weapons, nor were they calling people names or anything aggressive. The one aggressive thing that happened was a raid earlier on the president, which ultimately failed resulting in our deaths so we then left it. (NLR and such) Fultzy was there and it was ok, he teleported to us once during the raid because the cops kept breaking NLR to warn the police.

What are you implying here, I don't understand?
That obviously, if you'd bothered properly reading it, he stated that the only agressive RP they did was a raid on the Nexus earlier and Fultzy TPed to them during that raid. He never implied Fultzy was online at the time you banned the two players.

Understand now or should I chop it down to "Dora the explorer" English?
The following 3 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Floodify, Fultz, Flux
(01-08-2013, 12:47 AM)Salinsky Wrote: Understand now or should I chop it down to "Dora the explorer" English?

Yes I understand, Thank you Captain.
Yep, Fultzy was online and he didn't really teleport, as he was being a watchful guardian, he was in the city the majority of the time and only had to run to get to places where people were rule breaking.
I know for a fact Fultzy was there today because he banned a top class minge another point, if you were on 2-3 hours how did you miss this happen? There was a player who prop killed 10-20 people, I told Fultzy about it but the player had left, Fultzy banned them when they got back on (The player kept changing their name and job)
Another thing to support Fultzy being online was, I got handcuffed by a cop (and this happened a few times) For standing in the nexus, there were no laws against being in the nexus and it wasn't trespassing the cop then ran away, leaving me cuffed. I pm'ed Fultzy asking him to break me out of my cuffs in a joking way, in which he responded in the same way. Thus proving that Fultzy was online, for a good while too.
Lead by example.
You're very welcome.
Quote:In the 2-3 hours I was there, I never saw Fultzy Teleport or Write anything in the OOC or @ Chat, are you sure he didnt leave at the time I joined?

Fultzy was indeed connected 10-20 minutes before you arrived. The whole chaos started after he left, in fact, as most people randomly started to CDM and provoke by driving toward us (cops) at fast speed then turning at the last second all around the nexus. Not even counting people randomly stealing cops cars. Which led to the need of your assistance.

What happened after, I don't know as I left due to the increase of minges, was better to do so than tazing every guy provoking and arresting them for "Attempt of murder of a cop with a car" 10 times in a row. (Anytime you arrest someone for nearly killing you, it generally leads to a massive OOC QQ, somehow, so yeah ... I fear arresting people attempting to murder, now)