Movies or videos that make you think
Rainbow 
I had watched "An Inconvenient Truth" by Al Gore and it made me think what my role was in life and how even though we are small we play a large role in the world, and we are unfortunately destroying the Earth.

i would just to feel like that were it makes you think about the world and life and just to think deeper than you normally would, to me that feeling was exhilarating and i would love if anyone could tell me any other movies or videos that made them feel similar to what I had felt.
Well actually most ¨Educational¨ movies or Documentaries can make you think really. For example one of my favorite movies that i watched in an Educational purpouse is the bowling for columbine movie. It really made me think about the gun laws in the US and how people act when they for example get bullied or abused.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Justin Bieber: Never Say Never made me think...

of the quickest suicide method.
The following 4 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Ryder, Swifte, Foxy The Pirate, HellShell
I just watched this documentary called Child of Rage: A Story of Abuse. It really makes you think about how sick some people in this world are.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Thanks for those suggestions I will make sure to keep them in mind and Justin beiber's movie is definatly on the top of my list Wink
The following 1 user Likes Swifte's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
I found a couple movies that really made me think, and it brought to light the corruption that someone who could'nt or would'nt think critical about it. check it out. Zeitgeist: The Movie, Zeitgeist: Addendum, Zeitgeist: Moving Forward
The Cove. How many of you really cares about dolphins? After watching that I guarantee you do start to care about whats going on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KRD8e20fBo