nordlokka unban request
Its My Birthday! 
Your name: Nordlokka

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:40945573

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: NLR - Extended due to multiple NLR bans

reason why i should get unbanned:

well it wasn't suprising when i saw i got banned for new life rule when i got cdmed and had to run to my house and lock the door when somebody was about to random raid me. i was angry at first for the 5 hour banned but then i understood and adapted the thought that i was not gonna be able to play for another 5 hours and that i could live with that. but then when i came home from the doctor something unfair and cruel struck my eyes when i sat down in my chair and was about to play some nice old city rp, i was still banned :O at first i thought this must be some kind of mistake why would i get banned for a longer period of time so i went to the forums and checked and something heart breaking to say at least struck my eyes.
banned for 3 days... my head was spinning my stomach nauseous oh but the worst feeling came from the reasoning of this admin NLR - Extended due to multiple NLR bans

HOW IS THIS FAIR?

WHY SHOULD MY EARLIER RULE BREAKINGS AFFECT THE PENALTY THAT I GET LATER ON?

i dont understand why a harsher penalty would affect my later thoughts about breaking rules in any other way than just being more pissed at the admins

i would like to be unbanned or at least get the ban minimised to 24 hours because that seems a little more fair to me since that is what the other people on the forum get but i would of course much rather be unbanned for i only broke 1 rule and i dont think my previous rule breakings should affect the present rule breaking cause the past is the past we cant change it of course we would if we could right but thats not he case compadres thats not the case...

PS: excuse my bad English im young and nor from a English speaking country
It was either that or getting at least a month ban for 'Last Chance'. You seem to not have been affected by your last bans for NLR so I extended it by 3 days.
Moving to denied.