[CLOSED] Dawnlight Agency[Pas/Agr]
Dawnlight Agency

The Dawnlight Agency was around for a long time before the second World War, Dawnlight was formed by a group of people who had been in the first World War, these men created the Agency around the 1920's, right after the first World War ended. These men called the Agency "Dawnlight" which grew bigger over the years with World War 1 Veterans joining. The leader of the Agency was called James Gallagher, he was a Soldier in World War 1 and had seen horrifying things happen to his friends, he received the Purple-Heart medal after being shot in the chest, he managed to kill nearly 36 hostiles. The new General of the Clan is now Matthew Gallagher, in the years the Clan has become less aggressive after the wars. Now they don't carry guns as much, in public they'd carry the usual knife and Glock, at base they need to defend themselves so they're armed, they have a base, a Sniper for long-range, a few soldiers, a practice-field for Recruits which the Lieutenant teaches, atleast 3 Vehicles including a transport vehicle for supplies.

Ranks:

General: The General, mostly known as the leader of the Agency, is the person who picks the people for his Agency.

Lieutenant General:This man is basically the General's replacement if the General isn't there.

Lieutenant:This man commands the Sergeant and the rest of the Soldiers that are below Lieutenant ranks.

Sergeant:This man leads the Soldiers into battle.

Soldier:A man who fights the war and also protects the base camp and the country.

Recruit: This man stays at base and has to practice before heading to the field, they also protect base camp.

Agency Members:

General:MattyG56

Lieutenant General:

Lieutenant:

Sergeant:

Soldier:

Recruit:

Do YOU want to join?
If you would like to join simply fill out this sheet.

Spoiler :

Steam Name: i.e MattyG56

Hours played: i.e 200 Hours

RP Points: i.e 3 RP Points

IG Name: i.e Matthew Gallagher

Why should you join:

What can you bring to the Dawnlight Agency:

Which position do you want and why:

Misc:

The Rules

1) Do NOT disrespect other Clan members.

2)Taking other members items is forbidden and will resort in a kick from the Clan.

3) Atleast 3 Bans in a period of 3 weeks will get you either, Suspended or warned.

4)Killing of Clan members will get you a suspension.

5)Try to follow server rules.

6)Don't go around being aggressive, be passive and kind, also do not harm them (i.e Punch them because they were Name-Calling).

You will be told if you are getting a suspension, all suspensions that you may be getting will be informed to you, you can use PM to the General to negotiate to not be suspended.

More updates to this thread will be added on a later date, as I have to go to school as many others.
Might want to put some extra effort in it. Seems like a good general idea, though I would add pictures, play around with fonts and expand the back story.

Good luck!
Yeah, I'm going to do that on a later date, there will be pictures soon.

Also, does anyone know someone who could make a logo for my Clan? Because I don't have thee time for that.
Not to sound rude, but when I read this clan page, I have no idea what the purpose of the clan is, you just seem to have an idea of making a war clan or something. I have no idea what I would actually do if I was in the clan. You also need to explain the passive parts of the clan. You need to supply more information.
Yeah, it just seems like a club. You need a purpose and some cool pictures.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
If you actually read what I'm saying, you should know that I'll be putting it in more information on the Clan. Don't just read a part of it, read the whole thing before posting things like that. In reply to The Honored, I will put that in, just wait, because I have to go to school too.
Clan declared inactive

You have 48 hours to show signs of activity or face closure.
Clan declared closed

This clan has been declared closed due to inactivity.