Flawless Unfair Unban
Your name: xX Flawless Xx

Your ban ID: 21276

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'Randomly typing a cop in the middle of the street'

Why we should unban you: This was all a misunderstanding. So here it goes, I was a rebel at the time and my other rebel needed help, he told me he was being cuffed and detained by police men, so while he was cuffed I uncuffed him with a hostage rope, then the cops kept on tazing him, so I waited until he was with one other cop and him, I tied up the cop and uncuffed my rebel so the cop couldn't pull a weapon or tazer on us, then he called Grub over and told him it was a random fail hostage rope, but clearly it wasn't and I'm not sure why Grub didn't call me over to hear my side of the story but there it is. I was enjoying playing and would like to get back on as soon as possible. Thanks.
Denied.
Expired.
8. You may not hostage people in the streets, you may hostage people close outside your base, but only if you have a decent reason for it.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub