An Average Day at Evocity 2
Today, I landed at the Airport of Evocity for gain my new job, F.B.I Head Civil Agent. A New Job, A New City, A New Headquarters ...

[Image: Picture_001_zpsd9f286fc.jpg]

I met my new co-workers : [FL:RP] Niimo (Malcom J. Miller) ; [FL:RP] Ryder (Johny G Weasel) ; [FL:RP]#ToasTie2013 (Peter Griffin).

[Image: Picture_002_zpseb247a09.jpg]

We presented ourself to the new president : [FL:RP] Andy (Jack Hammertime).

[Image: Picture_003_zps52aca94c.jpg]

In the 12 hours coming after the meeting, the President ordered the Apprehension of the Niimo for Betrayal, and kept ordering Apprehension of all F.B.I Agents !

[Image: Picture_004_zps7a655a27.jpg]

So I left the F.B.I with some other agents ! But when I first attempted to leave the city, I noticed that the President closed borders.

[Image: Picture_005_zpsc3075661.jpg]

While I was looking for a solution to escape the city, I found ToasTie, an another survivor agent !

[Image: Picture_006_zps6674459d.jpg]

We finally escaped of the city by weapons forces, and surprisely, when we were out, we saw Niimo, behind us, escaping too, he successfully escaped his jail and the city alone !!

[Image: Picture_007_zpsc5ec4849.jpg]

Then, we started looking for a place where we could hide together and when we came infront a villa, we heard someone calling for help in the garage. The person was trapped inside !

[Image: Picture_008_zps72fc3922.jpg]

It appeared that it was a Corleone, which was contrawhoring inside. He thanked us ...

[Image: Picture_009_zps6ce11095.jpg]

After separating, we kept following our way to finally found a friend named [FL:RP] Flaminator (Roberta "Flaminator" Andrew) that accepted to help us to hide ...

[Image: Picture_010_zpsb9a15ec1.jpg]

She gave us a good bedroom we're we finally slept after this hard escape.

[Image: Picture_011_zpsf1c9aa65.jpg]

Niimo wanted to go to kill the President for revenge, but I told him to not because it was too much earlier and they were still looking for us with heavy security team !

[Image: Picture_012_zps9cd7288c.jpg]

A couple of days later, I wake up and Niimo was gone. A few hours after my wake up, the cops found me and arrested me !

[Image: Picture_013_zps94fc054f.jpg]

At the moment where the cops were going to put me in the car, a Corleone named Glitcher (David Stokes) came from nowhere and saved me !

[Image: Picture_014_zps6f0e46a2.jpg]

When he saved me, he asked me where I needed to go, I told him to the Old F.B.I Offices, he brang me there, and when I arrived to my desk, it was the time for me to destroy evidences ...

[Image: Picture_015_zps63ee0a85.jpg]

Then, started a new life as D*** M******* (New Character Page Coming Soon !) and helped cops, just as in my previous life. I contacted the police and said that rawdog2 (Terry Tibbs) was contrawhoring. When Cops searched his apartment, they saw that :

[Image: Picture_016_zps80396c7e.jpg]

I also participated in a lottery organised by [FL:RP] Weecow (Matthew 'Cow' Johnson) by buying a ticket of $150 with the numbers "19901" written on it !

[Image: Picture_017_zpse6e559a1.jpg]

And guess what ?! I won the lottery at the first place, a total amount of $25'000.

[Image: Picture_018_zps9fb559b8.jpg]

A few months later, when I was going to buy some food at K-Mart with my friend FR Gouaould, I got Arrested by the CIA (Government).

[Image: Picture_019_zpsec20e852.jpg]

This is how, this beautiful Sunday of January 6th 2013 happened and ended for me !

N.B: For more Average Day like this, Like this post !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Love it! Great and well-written.
Really nice! Keep on the good work! Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I enjoyed it. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Floodify, Generation
Simply amazing. I love it!
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Great work Generation Love it Cheese

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Wow! What a story! I will sleep well tonight!
RIP in Pepperonis.
Then you get run over by a taxi.

The End
The following 5 users Like Colonel Burger's post:
  • Generation, Niimo, GeorgeTheBoy, equal, Tomz
(01-06-2013, 08:28 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Then you get run over by a taxi.

The End

It will indeed also match to an average day at evocity ! Cheese
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
rawdog2 became President after Andy left. IRONY!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor