knox
SteamID:
knox - STEAM_0:1:6107279
Time in GMT:
Not sure
Server:
V33X
Summary:
Homophobia, also severe racism a bit later but I was too late noticing to start recording.
Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBbT7vwnu...e=youtu.be
I do admit that I did call him a f****t but with good reason to. But firstly I wish to state that I am in no way a person who hates gay people. It was only a slip of the tongue .

The reason why I called him these things is because earlier that same day he was running around, inquiring whether or not people were mad. This lasted almost an hour, and throughout that time he was harassing several players including myself, khojo and jojo316.

These were the only cases is saw of his constant trolling.

As for the racism someone made a comment that I was pointing a gun at a person because his model was black, I then SARCASTICALLY said that yes its because of that reason, I am in NO way a racist person.

This sarcasm was blatantly obvious as I changed my voice when I said it. And I even said afterwards that I was being sarcastic.
Yes Ted was being very obnoxious going around saying to people "You mad" and constantly laughing at everyone, and I am not surprised that someone would snap towards him. and knox clearly didn't mean it harmfully.
So? Hes not allowed to call him things like that
(01-06-2013, 05:13 PM)aquayouknow Wrote: So? Hes not allowed to call him things like that

Nice.

Not only are you commenting on threads that don't concern you, but you're only commenting on them because your ban on me with completely fabricated evidence was a complete an utter failure.

Go away.
(01-06-2013, 03:04 PM)khojo Wrote: Yes Ted was being very obnoxious going around saying to people "You mad" and constantly laughing at everyone, and I am not surprised that someone would snap towards him. and knox clearly didn't mean it harmfully.
Funny, because you two (knox and you) did the exact same thing. You also hated on other people for their accent, because they didn't speak with a fluent British accent.

I did tell you that, even tho you properly not meant any if it, some people may not catch on to the whole sarcasm thing and get offended by it.
An accent doesn't stop anyone from speaking a certain language fluently. I'm English and I spoke some German quite fluently when I was learning it for GCSE, French as well the previous years I also cannot recall hating on people because of their accent, I may have mocked them but only because they were being idiots and failrpers, like Curley beard for instance.

I apologise if it was a joke in bad taste but I thought people competent enough to get Garrysmod know of a simple wording technique. But I can understand if people don't understand and to them I apologise.
Approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.