Anyone i can Role-play With?
(01-05-2013, 02:34 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Alright thanks guys, VilJoeL and Bin4ry have been banned, so i cant RP with them, and my other 2 mates are on holiday, im going to come on V33x now, and see if anyone of you are online, if not i will find someone else! Smile)

I am not banned, no bans on record, yet. I've been on FL everyday how you haven't seen me? Tounge

There will not be any bans.
You can RP with every one on the community Commander Fi5h and you are always welcome to RP with me ! just drop me a PM mate !
Everytime I come on I don't have a lot to do, I'm always bored RP'ing as a police officer because my team-mates are rarely competent. PM me sometime. More than happy to RP with you. Cheese
Alright, just checked out V2p, and i got to say the map looks good, but the RP content wasn't what i was expecting. Spawned in the town, someone prop-pushes me flying across the map, and some rebel in a bus runs me over. What a first Experience!

I think im going to stick to V33x, but may return to V2p, depending on how i feel. I will make sure to contact one of you when im on, and we can get RP'ing to begin!
I'm a regular to v33x, if you see me on hit me up with a pm, I do enjoy RP'ing and know some people too.
Lead by example.
Word of advice, v2d is the server to go on for RP.