Anyone i can Role-play With?
Hey again everyone,

One of the main reasons why i have not been on Fearless for the last 3 days, is mainly because i have nobody to RP with. I love Rp'ing, but if there is nobody i can join in with, then i am alone, and i cannot RP on my own, as there is not much point in doing so.

I really need a Role-Play parter, who can help me out and i can role-play with, because role-playing alone is boring, and i would like someone to have fun with.

If you think i can join in with you, then please could you leave a comment in this thread, because i want to have fun RP'ing with someone, and most of my friends have gone away, so please cheer me up! :)
What time are you online? I was RPing for like 8 hours yesterday but didn't see you online ;o

Just hit me up, man.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I'll be not online today yeah only at 21:00 GMT+1. Never really played with ya thought, but if you see me online just come over to me PM me and we will see what kinda RP idea's we come up with.
Hit us up, sending us a PM doesn't hurt at all, most of us are welcoming and there's always a spot for you if you want.
Alright thanks guys, VilJoeL and Bin4ry have been banned, so i cant RP with them, and my other 2 mates are on holiday, im going to come on V33x now, and see if anyone of you are online, if not i will find someone else! :))
(01-05-2013, 02:34 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Alright thanks guys, VilJoeL and Bin4ry have been banned, so i cant RP with them, and my other 2 mates are on holiday, im going to come on V33x now, and see if anyone of you are online, if not i will find someone else! Smile)

VilJoeL is banned?!?!? ;______;

I'm usually on v2p or v2d. v33x scares me.
I think he is, im not sure i will ask, and thats a bummer aswell, i am normally on v33x. Are there better RP'ers on V2P and v2d rather than on v33x, because if so then i may just move to one of those servers instead?
Definetly. The V33x RP is kinda poor imo. You'll find the best on either 2d or 2p depending on what kind of players are online at that time.
Alright, i think im going to stick to V2p then, as i think that is going to be better than V33x. On v33x, i dont think that anyone knows how to Role-play, and if you try to start a decent RP, they think your speaking in german. There real stupid sometimes, and there's rarely any decent players on. Im going to move onto V2p for the time being, and see how it goes!

I have just gone onto V2p (on Single Player, so i could look around) and i am actually really amazed by how much better it is than V33x. There is so much room, it is unbelievable, and i still can't get over the fact that it took me this long, 600 hours on garrys mod in order to find this map! Its amazing! I am very sure that i am now going to go onto V2p instead of V33x, and i hope to see you all there soon!
Most people RP on v2p as there are generally less minges about on that server, I tend to try and keep faith in v33x but up to date every RP I have done/have taken part in someone has ended up being shot, thankfully Adman was online the last time and the Carleone that decided it would be funny to kill someone. Banned.
Lead by example.