The War Z
lol damn this thread got a lot of pages. but i still prolly feel tha same way about this game as day z. its cool but get old fast. i watched my white friend play it its aight
Paid a tenner for this game when it was on steam.

Worst purchase ever -

.Half the shit on its description isn't even implemented
-No skill system
-No private servers
-100 players to a server it said? Only 50.
-They lied about the size of the map

.When you slide down a slope, you take the same amount of damage as JUMPING the vertical distance.

.Lose all items when you die AND a 1 hour re spawn timer (What the fuck is the point? you lost all of your shit so why not remake)

.Half the screenshots are faked, see the last pic on OP's post, no cover system - never that much loot EVER. Also, see that guy in cover? There is no cover system.

.Textures on trees are shit as hell

.Nothing ANYWHERE, now I don't mean to say that it doesn't portray a wasteland well, I mean that when you actually get to some place, its already been looted or all you get is some shitty protein bar.

.Pay IRL money for weapons that you LOSE when you die. (IG money too)

.Shit tonnes of hackers, auto ban crap just banned random people.

.Idiotic hack fixers (or w/e the term is), they put a really cool weapon in some shack somewhere, the thing is it was supposed to be ONLY accesible by those with hacks, so they would simply ban people with the special gun - except they made normal players able to get it so they got banned as well.

.No fucking refunds for this piece of ass game (get taken off steam)

TLDR - Dont buy this piece of ass