Beflok i would like your input please. (un)ban request.
Your name: JACK R Middleton

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:56058157

Banned by:[FL] Beflok

Reason:'calling someone a F*g and asking to be killed'

Involved: The person who shot me randomly, Ethanramm and beflok

Why we should unban you:
Ok, im going to tell you what happened as the admin did not let me finnish before banning me.
Started with me driving and a rebel was driving straight towards me and we crash as i didn't break in time, and he said "right, that's it" and shot me countless times with a pistol, until i got away, i ran to AMPM and he followed me with the gun still in his hand, as i was on 10hp i could barely see a thing, and i turned around and he said "back off", and i said "what you going to shoot me again cigarette*t "... and straight after beflok picked me up and put me on the roof, and asked me why i was asking to be killed ect... when i was trying to tell him, the other guy was shouting over me and i didn't get to Finnish and he just banned me... and he took no consideration to my side of the story
Im trying to make a change because at the time i was doing familyRP with ethan and im sick off being banned as it just spoils everything.
i would like to be unbanned, as i didnt ask to be killed and i say cigarette*t all of the time and never been banned for it...

i also find it really weird how when i was playing v2p i was never banned once and the second time i go on v33x im banned twice by the same person... i think someone has a grudge on me.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Dude i was a gundealer you where outside my shop your tottaly lying! you tried to ram ethan with your car srsly you drove back and fort and tried to hit him!
This rule clearly states one of your ban reasons: 14. No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.
you were a rebel and Ethan was with me when this all happened and he can happily back me up on this.
Also i don't understand why i haven't been banned for this before then. and i never seen the "in IC chats"
i don't know why i would lie about this, as i believe that lying gets you no were, and you don't shot me because i crashed into you... that is not a good enough reason.
[quote='mrpalkia00' pid='195141' dateline='1357342361']
Dude i was a gundealer you where outside my shop your tottaly lying! you tried to ram ethan with your car srsly you drove back and fort and tried to hit him!

Jack did not try and hit me with hid car , I was driving away when I got shot by the rebel.
Then when I got to the shop when jack was talking to the admin , jack did not try and hit me at all and i think this all could of been prevented if the rebel did not try and kill me or jack,, (may of been cross fire when it hit me I am not 100% but I did get shot and so did jack)

~ Ethan Ramm
i agree with Ethan, the only reason why i called him a f*g was out of anger as i'm getting sick off trigger happy players, it may not of been needed but words can slip. there in no way in a real life situation would someone shoot another because they were crashed into, likely-hood is, that the would off been knock unconscious
And it's our fault because you "slipped"? This completely different from IRL where talking and saying things is much easier than typing them, don't play innocent.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(01-05-2013, 09:04 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: And it's our fault because you "slipped"? This completely different from IRL where talking and saying things is much easier than typing them, don't play innocent.

but is it our fault that your friend shot at us for no resin? The rebel shot at jack and me. The rebel followed jack and then it caused the argument That got them both banned. Also I did not see you in the car or anywhere close to what happened?
I think that it is the rebels fault but I agree both sides played a part but the main start to all of this was the rebel.

~ Ethan Ramm
This is all for nothing even if your story is somewhat true.

I came to the scene after someone had called me there.

I heard you calling someone a F*ggot and I also heard you saying just kill me already, kill me, blah blah.
I am sorry but when I hear that and I don't get called by you first about someone trying to kill you... It becomes more about what you did because thats all I have to go on. Since you clearly have not learned your lesson I am denying this.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!