Probably a big mistake?
Your name: R.B.C^5<<!Prosto_U$ER!>>^4[U^3A

Your ban ID: 20953

Banned by: No idea

Reason: Massive propkill

Involved: No fucking idea?

Why we should unban you: I dont understand what the hell happened. I left gmod 3 hours ago. now I join and Im banned for month for massive propkill. WTF?
If I remember correctly, you were the Head of SS for all of the time you were on and I was one of your agents. I'm not sure if something happened before or after I had gone but I was SS for about 3h solid and you were also the Head. I'm sorry if i've mistook you for someone with a similar username.
-Link66

Edit : I've done some research and you were banned by ACP for Mass Propkilling
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Yeah, you probably mistook me for someone else, because Ive never been Hss while playing on v2p. Only ss( but for like 10-15mins)
I still dont understand why im banned for that reason. I got few people who can proove that I was with em all the time.

Doctor Kula, Prison Commander, Matty(got random numbers here)
(01-05-2013, 11:15 AM)Link66 Wrote: Edit : I've done some research and you were banned by ACP for Mass Propkilling
Oh my god, how do you know this?!

I'm with Prosto 99% of time when we are on server XD

But I still don't understand why he got ban for this?
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
This is being investigated, please be patient.
As I am with Prosto most of the time I am on the server, and when he is on, I can testify that, during the times we have been on together, he has not propkilled at all. At all.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(01-05-2013, 12:12 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:
(01-05-2013, 11:15 AM)Link66 Wrote: Edit : I've done some research and you were banned by ACP for Mass Propkilling

I looked at the ban records.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(01-05-2013, 03:35 PM)Link66 Wrote:
(01-05-2013, 12:12 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:

I looked at the ban records.
No Comment
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
You guys this is not a discussion for people not involved. If you weren't involved in the ban and are not an admin/mod dont comment.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Since Prosto is too shy to say anything more I will do this for him!

Why kurwa after 4 days after his ban no one really check this unban request? We still don't know who even ban him for "Mass propkilling" according to ban page.

So please, do something about it, finally.

With best regards,
Doctor KuLa

Note to Prosto:
Are you are idiot? You do not even posting here since last 3 days!!!
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk