UnBan request
Your name: Indratto

Your ban ID: did not see it in my ban section

Banned by: Mahti

Reason:because i shot a police officer that lived,lfor tazing a Chef for no reason

Involved:: dont remember

Why we should unban you: Honestly i don't care but i like this server. I started this server 1 day ago so i didn't know the rules but that's my fault for not reading them. The only way i knew i could stop what happend was to do shoot him a few times and i also feel that the video didn't show the whole thing. if you want me to apologize ill do it i think the other person in the video should be getting in trouble but whatever not my place to judge him thats your job not mine. but anways im sorry for shooting him was my 1st offence to also clerify that other police officer didnt have a search warrent tazed a civi for no reason as said in the videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T-IqF41cRAY you can see in the kictchen from the window if the whole video was there you would have heard that i went in the back and found nothing cause they let me in for being nice and not yelling at them and acusing them of things but i accept your choice to ban me for breaking the rules and finally a server who admins take stuff seriously xD... have a nice day and ty for your work.
You can't post unban request when you have broken the rules and you know it