Transnistria.
Everyone calls it Europe's black hole since it shelters most Soviet Union extremists and many who have Interpol arrest warrants. The only thing that's keeping their economy good is the fact that they export weapons towards 3rd world countries such as Africa, Afganistan, Somalia and many more. Here is a documentary filled inside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdYhnkxJQkY
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 1 user Likes Ruxandra's post:
  • Verzyn
That's... Interesting?
Also lul.
I knew a little about them because of the Commonwealth of Unrecognized States that was formed with a couple of those states that broke off into their own after the dissolving of the USSR.

Personally I dont really know what we are really discussing here? Is this just information?
Just opinions.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Quite interesting, how did you find out about this?
Regards,
aviator
I live in Romania, in the 90's we sent troops to support Moldova in it's war against them. I had a cup of coffe with my old geography teacher and we started discussing about politics, ended up in him telling me about this "country".
Credit goes to Jamie.
Strange I didn't knew about this before...
Meh, I could care less, Its generally Miami but its own country. (Or my local town)
(01-04-2013, 12:43 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Meh, I could care less, Its generally Miami but its own country. (Or my local town)

Sure. Care less for the fact that Russia uses that country to send weapons and tanks all over europe towards 3rd world countries.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(01-04-2013, 03:28 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(01-04-2013, 12:43 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Meh, I could care less, Its generally Miami but its own country. (Or my local town)

Sure. Care less for the fact that Russia uses that country to send weapons and tanks all over europe towards 3rd world countries.

Hmm, I don't like that idea of weapons being sent to countries which perhaps can't be trusted with them and will be used in a bad way. I do care about this, as it may cause an effect on our lives one day in the future.
Regards,
aviator