[UNBAN] Dark Sniper!
Heart 
Your name: (Dark Sniper)

Your ban ID: (20625)

Banned by: (ACP)

Reason: (mass prop killing self, CDM, prop spam)

Involved: (Other Police)

Why we should unban you: (First you guys banned me for one day wich is fair, but a day passed, I got another ban, I dont know why i do remember NLR, but that is about it but you can see why. You see I was told that your not allowed to base in the offices but i saw the corleones there, I asked kindly if they could remove it because it's nexus property, but suddenly they used a hotkey and killed me with a rifle, wich I think is RDM am I right? but He didn't tell me why he was baseing there or what RolePlay reason did he killed me, little did I know all the other police started comming up, but I had to go up and tell them they were going to get shot so I went up, I got killed again, I did it 1-3 more times trying to say to the corleones not to base there because of my experiance an admin came to the offices when I used to base there and he said... "You can't base here in the Offices it's part of Nexus property, so that is why i got banned for NLR. I have learnt my leason of CDM because I got blacklisted before so I would have never EVER do it again! I killed myself once because I was on 10hp there were no Paramedics on atm, so I had to kill my self I could'nt have changed to a Paramedic otherwise that is Power Gaming. I have also read every rule. I had No Props what so ever because my computer is rubbish and it makes it lag alot. So please admins its been 3 days scince that ban could you please unban me I did only NLR and it wasn't prop kill there were no Paramedics, plus I had no health kits! Sleepy)
Well here is the ban request.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23305
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Expired.