RAaaGE QUITZZZZ!!!111
What he said ^.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Darkkel
See ya.
Hope to see you again man. I know we didn't get along very well, but I miss having you around. Always was fun even when we were going back and forth. I (like Salinsky) will try to find a fix for you and if I come up with anything I'll send it to him, see if he's already suggested it, and he can send it to you if he hasn't. Take care in the meantime.
My friend bought a laptop with windows 8 and it runs gmod like a charm.... Dam well cya after 2 years then bro...
Tomorrow .. I want you to know one thing .. We will all miss you :')

Good Times comrade , good times..

And If insanity had a definition it would be this !

Win8 not running GMOD dafuq !

---

btw is it ALL win8's ? I'm thinking of getting a PC .. my Lappy isn't holding up well ,,,
What laptop can play far cry 3 on ultra without any lag?
(01-07-2013, 08:42 PM)Bluerider Wrote: What laptop can play far cry 3 on ultra without any lag?

Tommorows computer can....

Anyways Tommorow you sounded like a good person... But i hope we see you soon.. You should try everything you can do "Tommorow!"
(01-07-2013, 08:46 PM)[FL:RP] Sanik Wrote:
(01-07-2013, 08:42 PM)Bluerider Wrote: What laptop can play far cry 3 on ultra without any lag?

Tommorows computer can....

Anyways Tommorow you sounded like a good person... But i hope we see you soon.. You should try everything you can do "Tommorow!"

Trust me he was Smile

I think I liked his posts more than any other user I liked .

a tomorrow pun xD
Sad to see you go!

I never really got to know you but you seem like a really nice guy, you helped me get a good russian name Cheese
I still owe you for that elevator...
Well, bye, even though I never really saw you.