RAaaGE QUITZZZZ!!!111
Hello everyone
For the past month since I bought my shiny new laptop which plays Far Cry 3 on Ultra settings but no way it is launching GMOD or Fallout games
For the past damn month I tried to fix this problem
I have not advanced on it a lot

You probably don't even have the slightest idea on how much I want to join servers again but it's been a damn month!
I quit...
I cannot solve this problem
Not Microsoft support team, Not Garry Newman, not yahoo or google questions and not even I could fix this sh*t
So it most likely means I will see you all again in maximum 2 years time, when I will have to either buy a new windows 9 (and hope that it will support GMOD) or wait for Garry Newman to fix this problem, though when I asked him, he said that the problem thy I have is quite a big one
He had not a single clue after weeks of me waiting for his response. He still had no idea why was the problem

Anyway
The time when I will be back I will probably be a "newcomer", if you know what I mean. I might just hang a bit more in forums, but I don't see a big point if it

And the last words before my big Abscence
I really loved and will continue loving this community
It's been 2.5 years since I joined it for the first time
Was never disappointed at it
It's a great place with great members, both simple users and staff
There will always be some troubles but I know that here at FL they are getting solved damn fast
I wish you all to keep this place as it is
So long!

-Dr Tomorrow
This is a shame. I will see you in 2 years. Lets hope it won't be that long.

Don't give up, keep going and one day you will be able to join the servers you so badly want to be on.

Good bye, and I wish you the best for the next few years.
Regards,
aviator
Oh man.. Sad to see you leave. I hopemthe problem will be fixed at a time, and you will return but for now bye. Good luck playing far cry 3 Smile
Sad to see this happen Tomorrow, it is definitely sad to see you go.

Is there no way of un-installing 8 and going back to 7?
What Adman said might be a solution to your problem, however if it's impossible for you to go back to Windows 7 or it just won't fix the issue...

I'll have to salute you, Dr. Tomorrow, you were a great player and I hope I'll see you again in 2 years!
Windows 8 sucks, you fell into the trap. Sad
ЁМОЁ БЛЯ. ЕДИНСТВЕННЫЙ НОРМАЛЬНЫЙ РУССКИЙ НА СЕРВЕ! Переустанови винду на 7Cheese
Sad to hear that ...
Hope to see you on forums or Steam™ !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(01-03-2013, 10:35 AM)Borovichok Wrote: ЁМОЁ БЛЯ. ЕДИНСТВЕННЫЙ НОРМАЛЬНЫЙ РУССКИЙ НА СЕРВЕ! Переустанови винду на 7Cheese

[Image: U+WOT+M8+WONT+2+FITE+_1eec97628bb71b7e17...fd118f.jpg]
(01-03-2013, 10:44 AM)Adman Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 10:35 AM)Borovichok Wrote: ЁМОЁ БЛЯ. ЕДИНСТВЕННЫЙ НОРМАЛЬНЫЙ РУССКИЙ НА СЕРВЕ! Переустанови винду на 7Cheese

[Image: U+WOT+M8+WONT+2+FITE+_1eec97628bb71b7e17...fd118f.jpg]

Only chosen one can translate my words..