RAaaGE QUITZZZZ!!!111
Fuck...

Come back to us!
Sadly there is no way I can downgrade my PC to windows 7
I am so sick of this problem, it made me rage hard that I don't think that I will be looking for that solution in quite a long while
If I happen to find a solution for you, although I am not a computer magician... I'll PM you it in forums!

Miss you already, though we haven't played together a lot.
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
I suppose you've tried formatting your hard drive and just installing Windows 7 on it? Don't see why it shouldn't work that way.
(01-03-2013, 11:41 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I suppose you've tried formatting your hard drive and just installing Windows 7 on it? Don't see why it shouldn't work that way.

The thing is that when I bought this laptop, it was pre installed with windows 8. I asked if there was a way to downgrade it to windows 7, he said No, but he also said "You might if you try"
Oh damn that sucks to hear. I hope garry or anyone can find a way to fix it so we wont have to wait about 2 year to see you on the server again.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(01-03-2013, 11:57 AM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 11:41 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I suppose you've tried formatting your hard drive and just installing Windows 7 on it? Don't see why it shouldn't work that way.

The thing is that when I bought this laptop, it was pre installed with windows 8. I asked if there was a way to downgrade it to windows 7, he said No, but he also said "You might if you try"

Oh good lord, store-bought laptop.

Here's a tip. Format the hard drive. That will wipe it COMPLETELY clean, meaning you can install Win 95 if you want. If you have any data on it, backup it on DVDs or an external hard drive, and wipe the entire hard drive clean (or at least the partition on which the OS is). After that's done, just grab a Windows 7 disk and install the OS, should work. I usually knock my system over and re-install at least once a year.
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Termin, Ozman
Well this sucks
Farewell Dr.Tomorrow
Hope I'll see you soon.
(01-03-2013, 02:39 PM)Niimo Wrote: Well this sucks
Farewell Dr.Tomorrow
Hope I'll see you soon.

I will see you on DayZ/Wasteland or CoD
Russia doesn't gives it up to Sweden :p
(01-03-2013, 11:57 AM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:

Steps :

- Buy Windows 7 (*coughs* Buy ... Lol *coughs*)
- Burn it on a DVD (if not done already, depends where you buy it from)
- Insert the DVD in your DVD Reader.
- Go to BIOS
- Set the DVD Reader as first to be "booted". (As in, first to be read before the HDD and anything else)
- Install Windows 7, it will surely see Windows 8's installation. If not, you can format during the installation when you select on which drive you want to install.
- Enjoy Windows 7, on a "meant-to-be-noob-Windows 8" Laptop.
- COME BACK NOW
The following 4 users Like Darkkel's post:
  • Ozman, DoomDude1, Alphaey, Niimo