Unban Request or Shortened
Your name: Freestyler

Your ban IDSad20197) (20149)

Banned by:Grub and Console

Reason: Propminge along with proptrapping "everyone" , BR

Involved: DisabledAngel, strokethecow , xDandon , aha2095

Why we should unban you:

Firstly , I am appealing to 2 bans because both of them are for the same thing and the newer ban (20197) is forever whereas the other is for only 11 more days . The reason I believe I should be unbanned or at least have my ban shortened is because This is my first ban I unluckily got 2 bans from it from 2 different admins

The reason behind my actions is because someone by the name of aha2095 was prop trapping and prop killing everyone and quite a few other people were doing it when no admins were on. I understand this doesn't make it ok for me to do it but I was pointing out what was happening.

Next , it said I prop trapped everyone the only people I prop trapped are shown in the video in the BR which were DisabledAngel and Strokethecow I then let them go after about 1 minute just less. The rest of the video you can see me waving a prop around in the air but not hitting or trapping anyone. So I believe proptrapping "everyone" is an over exaggeration and so I don't think a Permanent ban was the right ban for my actions

If you believe I should be banned then I will not argue but if you do decide to unban me I do not mind having a blacklist from props. I would like to RP, The server was tons of fun before my rash action caused me to be banned .
I have played other RP severs in the past and never had a problem with admins or bans. This was a one off thing that hasn't happened before and would not happen in the future.

Thank you for reading.
Approved and reduced.

Factoring in the fact you ran around waving a prop in the air attempting to proptrap one fellow. Plus the fact you did manage to proptrap two innocent people. Backseat administrating,FailRP,Abuse of props, and Prop trapping. We do not tolerate the mis-usage of props thus reason for the ban.

Under tools and props rules.
7. It's not allowed to make traps, constructions that kill people.
9. Do not abuse your physgun, toolgun, props or any of the tools.

EDIT: This was entirely on purpose. Increased from previous set time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=lGsF...=endscreen
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub