City Attacked by aliens
Tongue 
Im sure some of who are seing this at moment , lived this experience , maybe one of the best in fearless , so i have recorded a roleplay history of aliens attacking our city , i hope u all like it Wink

For Better quality Whatch in HD

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ5xfG_s274

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQjI9s_7BQA

My steam - ther0ck1990
Name in server - john rock
The following 3 users Like THE ROCK's post:
  • Generation, Mr. Flaminator, [FL:RP] George
Looks good! To bad I wasn't on the server at that time...

Have you ever considered to get the materials so you don't get like 100 errors! Looks retarded when you are shooting and it pops out errors! Tounge Take a look in the "all you need to play in cityrp". The button "downloads". Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
That looks fun. No offence but I laughed when you started shooting them errors.

What time was this at? I wasn't on the server at that time, another role play missed because of this thing called 'sleep'.
Regards,
aviator
Excellent, I watched both part !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Immagine a BMW.
(01-02-2013, 10:35 AM)Aviator Wrote: That looks fun. No offence but I laughed when you started shooting them errors.

What time was this at? I wasn't on the server at that time, another role play missed because of this thing called 'sleep'.

It was 4:30 am in my country , Portugal

(01-02-2013, 08:36 AM)myfloodify Wrote: Looks good! To bad I wasn't on the server at that time...

Have you ever considered to get the materials so you don't get like 100 errors! Looks retarded when you are shooting and it pops out errors! Tounge Take a look in the "all you need to play in cityrp". The button "downloads". Smile

U right xD
Yeah it was so much fun, I'd like to thank everyone that cooperated with the event and escpeccialy Holden!!!
President has an RPG xD WTF!
Nice event.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Looks like you started recording towards the ass end of the event, so allow me to recap what happened to me during this strange period from my perspective.

This strange pillar appeared in the middle of the city, no one knew what its purpose was and yet we followed along with our lives like normal....until it started sending out messages. Undecipherable to us, but we all knew their purpose. I was the Police Commander at the time, following instructions from the President and the SS. The President told us of a NASA report that indicated objects were heading towards our city. Objects from space. I tried my best to fight off the attack, but like others I ran. Me and another officer escaped down to the nexus labs with a few citizens, a rebel, and two Doctors.

We were told it was safe for the time being. People started to pull out bed rolls and we piled together what food we had. After what seemed like forever, more people came down, bringing these machines with them that had followed. Gliders with spinning blades ripped people apart. Large spheres jolted some with it's touch. The offices provided sanctuary for a brief moment. The labs themselves were larger and offered more protection. We made our way inside the lab through the vault door that lay before us. Several SS soon arrived and cleared the area out and checked on us and this....thing. It was white and shaped like a sphere but with several notches along its surface. I only managed to get a look at when I hid in the labs.

Eventually, the SS gathered those with guns in an effort fight off the invasion. The door shut on me before I could get out and I was locked in with the two doctors I previously mentioned. After about a minute or two, these....black spider looking creatures burst out of the lab, their origin unknown. They bit one of the doctors and myself. The doc became loopy and acting strange. It seemed my Kevlar stopped the venom. Some of the bodies left over from the earlier battle came back, their flesh ripped apart from their torsos. Spiders rode on their heads, controlling them it seemed. I fought most of them off and proceeded into this rusted room. It was cold, wet, and smelled of death. Almost like a place where they butcher animals. Suddenly these mouths sprouted from the ceiling and long tongues grabbed at out necks and teeth clawed at our faces. My gun saved us, but not for long. We had to get back to the egg and figure out what was the root of this problem. More creatures were in the lab, this time they were more insect like. I turned around and saw another insectoid creature, only larger and much more devastating. It tossed bodies around like legos. At this point the Venom wore off from the doctor. He didn't last very long though. More black spiders appeared and ripped him apart. Me and the other doctor were about to give up when we heard the SS return to the lab. They needed the door open. We both ran towards the door, with me shooting and the doctor close behind. I fell then and was ripped apart by the creatures, my finger still squeezing the trigger of my pistol.

TL;DR : Shit hit the mother-fucking fan
The following 2 users Like Vermillion's post:
  • Holdem, Ozman
Thank's for the resumé Abobo! And thank's everyone for participating ^^
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.