Metagaming and Punchwhoring (Joke BanRequest)
Player name: EpicBeardBoy, SL1CHAOS

SteamID (if possible): Not Availble

Time in GMT: 19:00

Summary: Me, SL1 and EpicBeardBoy decided to get a kebab IRL and then we met outside the libary in our town. EpicBeardBoy was being abusive and started punchwhoring me. He said the reason for this is because I was being a dick to him in RP and got him arrested as mayor. He bruised my arm. Isn't this is Metagaming? SL1 also threw a chip at me later on. This is also Proppush.

Evidence: I didn't have fraps open at the time
The following 3 users Like FluffyMCDOOM's post:
  • Skaara Dreadlocks, Adolf, HornyMelon
lol'd at your post
Ahahahahahahahahahahah! xD.
I serioulsy tought you where just some gut that could't read 'Off Topic' .....
Some evidence you have there, sir.

I always have WeGame on when I'm out and about. You know, just in case any RDMing happens, so I can report them.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Seems like another typical desperate attempt to make everyone laugh. And I really did laugh! xD
The following 1 user Likes Skaara Dreadlocks's post:
  • FluffyMCDOOM
(03-03-2011, 04:26 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Seems like another typical desperate attempt to make everyone laugh. And I really did laugh! xD

Haha thanks xD
(03-01-2011, 09:01 PM)FluffyMCDOOM Wrote: Player name: EpicBeardBoy, SL1CHAOS

Summary: Me, SL1 and EpicBeardBoy decided to get a kebab IRL and then we met outside the libary in our town. EpicBeardBoy was being abusive and started punchwhoring me. He said the reason for this is because I was being a *** to him in RP and got him arrested as mayor. He bruised my arm. Isn't this is Metagaming? SL1 also threw a chip at me later on. This is also Proppush.

I was walking with Epicbeardboy to meet fluffy. When we saw flufy at the libray in our local town, epicbeardboy ran at fluffy and punchwhored him. he shouted 'where is the admin now!' and then fluffy fell to the floor and epicbeardboy stamped on him. So i then spawned my comet and cardm'd him to sort out the situation
The following 1 user Likes SL1CHAOS's post:
  • FluffyMCDOOM
(03-05-2011, 09:04 AM)SL1CHAOS Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 09:01 PM)FluffyMCDOOM Wrote: Player name: EpicBeardBoy, SL1CHAOS

Summary: Me, SL1 and EpicBeardBoy decided to get a kebab IRL and then we met outside the libary in our town. EpicBeardBoy was being abusive and started punchwhoring me. He said the reason for this is because I was being a *** to him in RP and got him arrested as mayor. He bruised my arm. Isn't this is Metagaming? SL1 also threw a chip at me later on. This is also Proppush.

I was walking with Epicbeardboy to meet fluffy. When we saw flufy at the libray in our local town, epicbeardboy ran at fluffy and punchwhored him. he shouted 'where is the admin now!' and then fluffy fell to the floor and epicbeardboy stamped on him. So i then spawned my comet and cardm'd him to sort out the situation

lol funny shit right there
by the sounds of it he was stamping on a knocked out person >.> (bannable)
I like money Skeptical....
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $