Vanishing Cars and Players on 33X
As the title states, whenever I join 33X I either crash (Rare) or I can't see any people or cars. Even some of the map vanishes. Shame too, if this bug was fixed erlier, I could've participated in the court RP and raids with my friends. Anyways, I have heard other people are experiencing this problem but on a variaty of servers. It seems only to happen if you havn't been on a server for a while since I usually play on 2P, sometimes when I go on 2D I get the same bug but a relog works.
I will try and provide a picture or video demonstrating this bug in action.
-Link66
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Hmm. try loading the map in SP. then try MP again. might work.
FL is now unstable as shit and i dont know why
(01-02-2013, 12:05 AM)Bin4ry Wrote: FL is now unstable as shit and i dont know why

All servers run 100% fine for me.

But, in the meantime link, have you run the servers fine before and what not? Are you new (Im assuming your not, fyi) or just picking up the game after a while?
cityrp_snowamt 0

Write that in your console.
(01-02-2013, 02:31 AM)SKitz Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 12:05 AM)Bin4ry Wrote: FL is now unstable as shit and i dont know why

But, in the meantime link, have you run the servers fine before and what not? Are you new (Im assuming your not, fyi) or just picking up the game after a while?

Yeah, only been playing for about three months but I am having the best experiences of my life. Especially RPing SS, since I got BO2 for Christmas all I have wanted to do is do shit like them. Unfortunately, I was head of SS and the dictator president was being raided. Fortunately, the Corelones didn't know that the pres was on the third floor. My plan was as follows :
Ram open the doors of the elevator shaft and when the elevator is coming up jump on top . Then we had two options, shoot straight through the top of the elevator hoping to kill some of the Corelones, if not all of them. The second however was waiting till we got to the top - we would quickly ram open the doors and climb out using the element of surprise on our side to take all of the Corelones out. One of my men said it was a completely stupid and radical idea, I took in what he had to say and we didn't carry out the operation.

As for Narcotic, thanks for the help! Cheese
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(01-02-2013, 05:17 PM)Link66 Wrote:

Yeah, only been playing for about three months but I am having the best experiences of my life. Especially RPing SS, since I got BO2 for Christmas all I have wanted to do is do shit like them. Unfortunately, I was head of SS and the dictator president was being raided. Fortunately, the Corelones didn't know that the pres was on the third floor. My plan was as follows :
Ram open the doors of the elevator shaft and when the elevator is coming up jump on top . Then we had two options, shoot straight through the top of the elevator hoping to kill some of the Corelones, if not all of them. The second however was waiting till we got to the top - we would quickly ram open the doors and climb out using the element of surprise on our side to take all of the Corelones out. One of my men said it was a completely stupid and radical idea, I took in what he had to say and we didn't carry out the operation.

Your operation actually sounds quite cool and one I would definitely do.
Regards,
aviator
Try downloading the FL content packs and extract them to your addons folder

lolwut? You do know wallbanging is now aganst the rules Smile
(01-03-2013, 08:44 AM)Bin4ry Wrote: Try downloading the FL content packs and extract them to your addons folder

lolwut? You do know wallbanging is now aganst the rules Smile

I have heard from admins, if you know where they are, you can wallbang, if you have no idea that they are there, it's against the rules.
Regards,
aviator
(01-03-2013, 08:44 AM)Bin4ry Wrote: lolwut? You do know wallbanging is now aganst the rules Smile

Pics or it didn't happen.