~The Santorini Family~ [Unofficial][HIRING]
I will try but i'll be around my uncles all weekend, so no guarantees Tounge
Ok Good news, Updated Clan Page(if i missed anything tell me.)

and i can make the clanRp
Resignation

Hello Santorini Family I have chosen to leave my position I know that this may be a little sad, But i would like to give my position to (OOC) Azura I will miss you all! I hope I see Cosimo and Jay on the streets of Evocity I do not wish to be enemies with you all because you all are good friends of mine Smile

Signed
~Jonathon Black Agent 77 Of the D.I.A
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
The following 1 user Likes Indigo's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Bye Indigo but sorry we cant let you choose who takes your rank, that's for me and Corie to decide. But best luck in your new clan.

(03-15-2013, 04:38 PM)MrHobden Wrote: Ok Good news, Updated Clan Page(if i missed anything tell me.)

and i can make the clanRp

You need to remove Funny from are members list he left a while ago and now Indigo.
Ok ClanRP has been Moved to next week. Same time, same place. Reason: I have taken a turn to the worst and i am Ill and feel like shit.

Sorry. Underboss may Take the ClanRP tonight, iff not i am sorry
Ok I want Every member to reply to this comment, don't reply in 48 hours, demote or kick.

Signed ~Don

(03-16-2013, 12:30 AM)Indigo Wrote: Resignation

Hello Santorini Family I have chosen to leave my position I know that this may be a little sad, But i would like to give my position to (OOC) Azura I will miss you all! I hope I see Cosimo and Jay on the streets of Evocity I do not wish to be enemies with you all because you all are good friends of mine Smile

Signed
~Jonathon Black Agent 77 Of the D.I.A

I Wish you luck
Hello MrHobden the name is Jason Cutmore, aka Don Cutmore, aka Rolorox. I am posting here to answer to a message I received days ago. I was asked by one Bloodz_bro If my family would like to have an Alliance with yours. I am here to graciously accept this offer. I have Pm'd you both about this but I don't doubt you have been too busy to notice. I hope our families can work together in great peace and restore Evocity to greatness by ridding it of any scum. You seem like a strong intelligent adversary and I would think it wise for our two families of great power to be together in the trials of Evocity.

Signed
Don Cutmore, Leader of the Cutmore family where Intelligence is power.
(03-17-2013, 02:00 PM)Rolorox Wrote: Hello MrHobden the name is Jason Cutmore, aka Don Cutmore, aka Rolorox. I am posting here to answer to a message I received days ago. I was asked by one Bloodz_bro If my family would like to have an Alliance with yours. I am here to graciously accept this offer. I have Pm'd you both about this but I don't doubt you have been too busy to notice. I hope our families can work together in great peace and restore Evocity to greatness by ridding it of any scum. You seem like a strong intelligent adversary and I would think it wise for our two families of great power to be together in the trials of Evocity.

Signed
Don Cutmore, Leader of the Cutmore family where Intelligence is power.
OCC: ok, thats cool, i am a little sick atm and cant do much.... but i will added you in an hour
I have off for a while so I can go on when you guys are on.
I'm still active Tounge