~The Santorini Family~ [Unofficial][HIRING]
We can only use glocks and AKs only right now check clan rules I want keep telling MrHobden to add M4A1s and MP5s to the allowed guns. Please MrHobden just please add M4A1s and MP5s to the allowed guns finally.
Oh yeah that sucks, i'm sure when he get's a chance he'll add them in Smile
Lol you said "fuck your family" so i ordered you dead. Plus before you said "fuck your family" i tried to work it out with you. Don't drag your family into possible death because you cant have a proper conversation.

Don Santorini i strongly recommend you changing your under-boss to someone who has a little more of an understanding of what the mafia is and its codes. No disrespect.
I don't think saying fuck your family is a reason to kill me and you never tried to work any thing out with me and I'm probably not having a war as I don't want to start another since we just had one and I don't have that much time in RL and there was no conversation and I know what a mafia is and there codes don't rage at me bro now good day.

I deleted the clan war post since I decided to not start one for reasons we just had one and in RL I don't have that much time now
Not mad and i didn't kill you it was under my orders. By the way Worlds longest sentence.

And by the way if that is not a good reason then you tell the real mafia to fuck their family
When it's 11:00 at night and I want to go to sleep I don't care about punctuation but sure nice come back

It's not good to kill a man right in front of cops but you did

And stop raging on are thread
Please stop the argument on this thread.

If you want to continue please take it to pms. Thank you
(03-01-2013, 02:30 AM)lukebran Wrote: Lol you said "*** your family" so i ordered you dead. Plus before you said "*** your family" i tried to work it out with you. Don't drag your family into possible death because you cant have a proper conversation.

Don Santorini i strongly recommend you changing your under-boss to someone who has a little more of an understanding of what the mafia is and its codes. No disrespect.

So you ordered a hit on his head due to OOC arguing? You're playing banned hitman rp, metagaming, rdming and promoting rdm. :c
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Let me Get this straight, You Kill a member of Mine? When he didnt have his job as The Santorini Family? so he wasnt Clan RPing?..... You Killed him? Thats RDM... Sir, you are having it coming....
It was Santorini family but all I said was fuck your family so he got me killed that's not right still