~The Santorini Family~ [Unofficial][HIRING]
(02-05-2013, 06:04 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: If this is an invite as an alliance with your family ill gladly accept as one of the caporegimes of the family but an alliance will take us some time to decide if we want to.

OOC: The letter was ment for Don Santorini and you seemed to miss the invitation to negotiations.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
**This letter was left on a park bench. which allows the sender to stay unknown**

Dear Reader,

I found a letter stuck to my office door, after reading and having a long think about how The Santorini Family are growing and needing more space and more members, I had to get some help, so i asked my Right-hand man. Due to Mine and His safety his name will not be said. If this letter is about becoming an Ally with the Santorini Family, i would be happy to write you down as one, but if you want to be an emery, you will start a new way of life, where we cant walk on the same sidewalk with out having a fight..... Just think about you actions

Signed and Printed by Don Santorini
(02-04-2013, 09:35 PM)MrHobden Wrote:
(02-04-2013, 09:00 PM)Somewhat Strange Scout Wrote: Bad news: After a hard desicion,I have decided to close down Tech Build.

Nooooo, Why?

No one would help. Its already gone, May tech build R.I.P
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
Don I have been trying to help as much as I can but you never are on while I'm doing stuff for the family and I would like today to see you ingame but I'm Eastern Stanard Time so time is a problem
Ok, Due to times. i will Plan some Family Roleplay for Saturday, you are 5 hours behind me so if we start about 1pm GMT which is about 8-9am EST
That can work I think I can play gmod on Saturday morning but I can't do v2p I have v2d and v33 maps and hope fully we can do v33 I like the big country side there also try to get other clan members on at 8-9 am EST time
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Scene
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37126711
In-Game Name: Taylor Smith
Roleplay Points: 1
Hours In-Game: 555
Bans: 0
Which Rank are you applying for: Soldier
Why this Rank?: I like dirty work
About you: I love Mafia Roleplay, its interesting, I am almost always online, I only play v2d, I am a good listener, chilled, relaxed. If a job needs to be done, i won't stop till its completed.
**A letter is left on the same bench.

I want to arrange meeting for further details at our family's flower shop.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
(02-06-2013, 02:14 AM)Scene Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Scene
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37126711
In-Game Name: Taylor Smith
Roleplay Points: 1
Hours In-Game: 555
Bans: 0
Which Rank are you applying for: Soldier
Why this Rank?: I like dirty work
About you: I love Mafia Roleplay, its interesting, I am almost always online, I only play v2d, I am a good listener, chilled, relaxed. If a job needs to be done, i won't stop till its completed.

Ok i am a little bit tied up with some Work, but i have accepted you. ill add you in a couple of hours
Update and Promotions

I am Happy to say that; [FL:RP] Scene has been added as a Soldier

And i am very happy to say that Bloodz_Bro has been Promoted to Underboss, Due to his work to the Family

~Signed and Printed by Don Santorini

TEST
** A letter is given to the Don by his Conigliere **

OOC information:

How many hours do you have on the server?

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week?

What is your SteamID?

What is your age?

How many RP points do you have?

Share some of your RP experiences with us!

In Character information:

Full name, date and place of birth:

Why do you want to join the Santorini family?

What can you bring to the Santorini family?

Do you know what happens to traitors?